i. First day of a new start

A/N
The first 3 chapters take place before the 3rd episode so incase you get confused now you know. not everything is going to be based on the story.
;) ENJOY

Y/N pov

You never realized how boring buses actually were. But this new place your going to sounds pretty cool. You can't say that your not nervous because you definitely are.

So here you sit on this crummy bus with 2 earphones in and nothing but a suitcase and your f/c laptop. As you kept thinking of 'Gravity Falls' you slowly but surely fell asleep with a pounding headache. But your dream was even stranger...

You were in the middle of the woods at what seemed to be... midnight? But it was eerily quiet and a greyscale kind of look.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw a yellow glow. Then a unrecognizable voice said "Oh, oh, look at what the cat dragged in~" You vigorously turned your head at the source of the strange voice. What? Even? Is? That? "Oh hun I forgot, the names Bill Cipher~" he didn't have a mouth but I could practically feel the smirk he was putting on his face.

"W-What? How did you know-?"

"What you were thinking? Ha darling I know lots of things. Lots of things... but enough with the chit chat I've been shown some... things about ya and I gotta say you don't disappoint.~" You still couldn't muster up something to say so you just stood there shocked that there was a flying dorito in front of you. "Nothing to say huh? Am I too much of a-" you finally found some courage and cut him off not caring what he had to say.

"Ok look. I don't know what this is and I still don't know why your here and I don't even know where here is but I gotta go because I'm going to be arriving in Gravity Falls soon so if you would kindly let me be that would be great." And that did it, he looked as if he could throw a chair at me but instead he closed his eyes.. uh eye, and instead with the snap of his fingers, poofed away and left you to wake up.

But the headache was still there. Great way to start off your first day here in this strange place. Thanks flying dorito.

As you walked out of the bus you saw some... different kind of people. But you didn't want to worry about anything else instead of finding the 'Mystery Shack' were you will be staying for god knows how long.

You lived with your grandma because your parents... well your parents weren't the best and did things they shouldn't so your best bet was living with your grandma but she couldn't take care of you anymore because of your grandpa and it was to hard for her to care for a "child" that's what they called you but you didn't feel like it. But at least their mistakes made you stronger and smarter so hey you win some you loose some.

The only person you needed to find was Stan Pines. He knew your grandma but you never heard of him till your grandma told you the news of leaving your so called home. He was a mystery man. But if you weren't so lost in thought you would have felt someone or something watching you.

| time skip to when you found the Mystery Shack |

You looked at your post card then up at the shack that said Mystery Hack instead of Shack and it looked like it was over 100 years old. "Ohh great I definitely can't wait to live here I am overjoyed with happiness. Let's just go knock on this beautiful door." You said walking to the door.

Then when you knocked, inside you heard yelling immediately. A girls voice yelled "not it!" and right after a males voice said "not i- aw man Mabel, I always have to open the door."

Then the girl you assumed was Mabel said "Not my fault bro-bro!"

You heard a grunt and the door opened it was a boy around your age. But he was really... cute. With those brain washing brown eyes. That brown hair and the way it's messy in just the right way. But the most adorable thing was his little pine tree hat. Did he just say something?

"Hey." Is all I could say.

A/N

Alright first chapter over! Don't worry the rest won't be as cringe I swear please don't hate me lol. uploading again soon not that anyone cares but bya. Promise you thinks get better, "I got big plans for the future" and I'm really excited.