xi. Little Dipper

Y/n's pov

I was woken by the sounds of some guy yelling and some stupid game show music. I quickly went downstairs to see balloons and cameras and a banner with a giant check looking thing.

"We're rich! I'm going to get a butler!" Dipper smiled.

I thought butlers were just a legend..?

"I'm going to buy a talking horse!" Mabel added, her hands wailing up in the air.

"And I'm going to by earmuffs." I snorted at them whilst walking through the doorway.

"Just sign here for the money." The man smiled, handing Stan a pen.

Ok this is cool and all but all of this is basically screaming suspicious.

"You bet!" Stan took the pen and scribbled on the paper.

Gideon came crashing though the check. "Ha! Stanford you fool. You just signed over the Mystery Shack to wittle ol' me!" Then he did some stupid cocky dance and started celebrating.

I narrowed my eyes at him, trying not to smack him.

Stan paused, no sign of fear striking his face. "Uh, you might wanna take another look there."

I peeked over at the check to see what Stan really wrote but Gideon started reading it aloud. "The Shack is hear by signed over to...suck a lemon little man?!"

Grunkle Stan started dying of laughter and I joined him because Gideon reminded me of a lemon because of his face and his personality. Round and sour.

"How dare you!" Gideon screeched, point at Stan.

Mabel and Dipper joined in on the laughter.

Gideon continued, "I am not a threat to be taken lightly! I'll get you Stanford Pines. I'll get you all!"

You do that lemon.

I gasped for air. "I highly doubt that." This whole situation cracks me up.

We all acted like nothing happened and went to watch tv, the normal morning.

•••

I was stuck watching Mabel and Dipper play a boring game of chess and Mabel kept stealing the pieces from the board and stuff them in her sweater. In the end Dipper won and added a tally mark to his score score of winning against Mabel. I've seen it once or twice and I have to say I'm impressed although I'm pretty sure I'd crush him in whatever he would have in store for me.

What? I'm not competitive you are.

After finishing my conversation with myself I heard Dipper complaining how he isn't shorter than Mabel but we all knew it was true.

"Yep she's got exactly one millimeter on you." Soos said with a nod, tucking away the tape measurer.

This isn't going away all day is it? I went back over to the tv to watch (fav show) and pulled out my phone.

Why don't we see what Lucas is doing. Maybe he can hang- wait he's at vacation.

Maybe Candy and Grenda- no they're too creepy for me.

Maybe I can try to find cool things for me and Dip to do when we have free time and make new friends because I have no one else to talk to.

I looked over to check on the short Dipper situation and was basically drawn over to them at the sound of hearing a pun about it. These people have been spending too much time with me.