v. A New Rival? (Pt. 1)

Y/N POV

There we sat watching tv. Just me, Dip, Mabel, and Soos, scattered across the coach while I was the lucky one that got to sit on the floor.

Just yesterday Dipper showed me all the 'cool' places in Gravity Falls and my favorite in particular was the cute diner, but I hope it's as cute on the inside as on the outside.

I think you could say we're getting closer I mean we hang out a lot, talk a lot. Yesterday I definitely got to know him more. He may or may not accidentally admitted to liking Wendy ahah. After that my stomach started hurting a bit but it was probably just the donuts we ate earlier.

I drifted back to reality when a little kids voice came on the screen. "Are you completely miserable?"

Already lost interest. I need food.

"Gideon?" Mabel repeated from the tv. I stopped mid kitchen. "Wow! I'm getting all curiously inside." Of course you are Mabel.

Stan walked in probably because he heard the commercial. "Well don't get to curiously. Ever since that monster, Gideon, rolled into town he's been nothing but trouble." Then he went of saying stuff about Gideon picking on him but, why Stan? and why all of a sudden?

"Well is he really psychic?" Dipper asked, unfazed.

I was pretty interested myself but it was probably just something to say to get your business booming or to get people to love lil ol' Gideon even more. Sure he was small and grabbed people's attention but he couldn't have been that great I mean the guys a toddler. Right?

"I think we should go and find out." I️ perked up on my spot on the floor. Maybe sharing my opinion would help the situation but what's the worst that could happen? At least it's something to do since the whole wax figure 'incident' nothing much exciting has happened except for the whole awkward moments Dipper and Wendy would have which always made me laugh.

Then as usual Dipper spoke up and agreed with me. "I'm with Y/n."

"Never. Your forbidden to patronize with the competition. No one under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof." Stan walked out of the room with a scratch of his neck. Emphasizing on the word Gideon. If Stan is going to keep us away from this newcomer who is shaming Stan and the Mystery Shack than it's going to take a lot more than a 'no' to tell us to stay away.

"Do tents even have roofs?" Dip asked, his hand gently grazing underneath his chin as if he was in deep thought.

Hm, I don't think this would be disobeying Stans orders either, we just have to stay outside.

"I think we just found our loop hole. Literally. WOP WOP!" Of course Mabel had to pull that on us.

"Nice, smart move Dip." I knew he hated when I called him Dip I honestly don't know why but that's just too bad for him.

"Again with that nickname?" He groaned.

"It's not going anywhere anytime soon. Unless you have a better nickname in mind?" I'm all ears for a new nickname, I have plenty of those for Wendy...

"Never mind Dip is perfect." He pursed his lips together.

"That's what I thought."

Than you walked to your room triumphly and got ready to go see Gideon live in action. You slipped on the sweater Mabel made for you with your name stitched with f/c stitchings and black as the base color with a black pair of jean shorts and f/c converses and slid your h/c hair into a messy bun and took one last look in the mirror and gave a satisfied smirk to yourself.