a

"mark, can you come help me out," donghyuck's honey like voice rang out, still making mark's heart melt to this day. mark stood up and walked to where donghyuck was, who was trying to get the leash on their puppy.

"i don't think waffle likes me," donghyuck pouted as the dog shyed away, causing mark to chuckle. they've had waffle for about two months (it was donghyuck's idea), and yet, waffle doesn't listen to the younger male at all.

"waffle, come here bub," mark called, and the puppy ran right over. mark signaled for donghyuck to come over to put the leash on him. surprisngly, waflle finally let donghyuck put the leash on him.

"everything likes you, mark," donghyuck laughed, his tanned skin shining brighter than the sun. mark's heart still races whenever his fiance smiles. his love for donghyuck is just like it was all those years ago.

"want to try and walk him, babe," mark asked, kissing donghyuck's forehead softly. donghyuck nodded; he just wanted waffle to love him.

"what if he doesn't want to," donghyuck asked, hand resting on mark's lower back. mark shrugged, looking down at the happy puppy.

"walk with me," donghyuck cutely asked, his expression nearly matching that of waffle's. mark looked at both of them, smiling.

"c'mon," mark chuckled as he grabbed hold of donghyuck's hand, lacing their fingers together. donghyuck whistled to get waffle's attention; the little puppy ran next to him with his tail wagging.

"did i ever say you look like a puppy when you pout," mark asked, causing donghyuck to slightly chuckle. mark tightened his grip on donghyuck's hand, feeling the wedding ring against his hand.

"sometimes i can't believe we're engaged," donghyuck suddenly said, probably thinking the same thing as mark. mark looked at donghyuck with a nervous look, afraid he did something wrong.

"but it makes me happy that it's you i'm going to be marrying," he finished, looking down at the puppy, whose mouth was open in happiness. mark's heart swelled as he leaned over to kiss donghyuck gently.

"i love you a lot, hyuck," mark mumbled; he didn't know what else to say.

"and i love you more, of course," donghyuck chuckled, rubbing his thumb against mark's hand softly.
----
gUYS HERE IS THE SEQUEL