o

"i wish i knew how jungwoo could handle lucas. he's loud and jungwoo's quiet. it's quite amazing," mark said as donghyuck pulled him closer. donghyuck just hummed, arms wrapping tight around mark's waist. 

"you're cuddly today, babe," mark chuckled, blushing as donghyuck kissed him on the temple. mark giggled, that one giggle that makes donghyuck fall in love all over again.

"just let me love you," donghyuck mumbled, letting mark grab his hand. this was a daily thing between the two. 

"okay, okay. i love you, too. you're amazing, so amazing," mark mumbled right before donghyuck kissed him gently. mark was utterly in love with donghyuck's newest flavor of lip balm, but donghyuck didn't really know that.

they stayed like this for a little bit, just the two sharing kisses. donghyuck eventually made mark sit up so he could sit on his lap, arms around mark's neck gently. mark had his hands on donghyuck's waist, the two of them still kissing.

mark loves when donghyuck is like this, when he's in a cuddly, soft mood. mark loves skinship with donghyuck, and he gets happy when donghyucks cuddles and kisses him like this.

"why are you holding onto me so gently, i'm not that fragile," donghyuck chuckled, rolling his eyes. mark laughed, then decided to tickle donghyuck, who let out the cutest giggles mark has ever heard.

"okay, i surrender, i surrender," donghyuck laughed, head resting on mark's shoulder. mark just sighed, kissing donghyuck's cheek.

"you're precious, you know? my sunshine," mark complimented, admiring donghyuck. donghyuck got embarrassed, so he tried to hide his face from mark, giggling gently.

"aish, you're adorable," mark said as he held donghyuck's face. donghyuck still wasn't used to mark holding his as gently as he is right now. it makes donghyuck's skin feel hot, but he loves it. he almost always needs mark's attention, to say the least.

"is this all we're going to do today," donghyuck asked, hands going to rest on mark's shoulders. mark shrugged; he hadn't really thought about it. 

"do you want to do something," mark asked, sort of wanting to go on a date with his fiance.

"can we just go on a walk? take waffle with us," donghyuck asked, pouting slightly. mark chuckled, leaning forward to kiss donghyuck. he nodded, motioning for donghyuck to get ready.

mark threw on some socks and shoes, then headed downstairs to find donghyuck sitting on floor, playing with waffle. 

"i don't think i ever said how much i like when you wear my shirts," mark chuckled, handing the leash to donghyuck. donghyuck laughed, slipping the leash onto waffle. the moment donghyuck stood up, he grabbed onto mark's hand.

"it's been a decent amount of time since we've walked her together. i've missed it," donghyuck sighed, getting slightly tangled because of waffle. 

"yea, i missed it, too. i love doing this stuff," mark smiled, tightening his grip on donghyuck's hand. it's true, this is one of mark's favorite things. hell, he enjoys doing anything with donghyuck. well, minus arguing. but they barely, if ever, do that.

mark just can't wait until they are officially married.