c

when the two woke up the next day, it was nearly high noon, and waffle was chasing his tail around. mark sighed as he slowly sat up, donghyuck's arm still drapped over his waist.

"let me go feed him," mark nodded as he stood up, stretching cutely in donghyuck's opinion. the moment mark started walking to the house, waffle barked happily and followed. donghyuck smiled softly as the two walked into the house.

a few minutes later, mark came back outside, the puppy on his heels. donghyuck chuckled; waffle was afraid of being left alone it seemed. once mark sat down, he leaned up against donghyuck, still tired.

without really thinking about it, donghyuck grabbed mark's left hand, admiring the ring on it. it was a golden band, simple yet beautiful. mark was also admiring his ring, both of them feeling overwhelmed with joy.

"it looks so pretty," donghyuck sighed, running his fingers over the cold metal. mark smiled, stomach doing flips as donghyuck's fingers touched his own. even all these years later, they still get giddy around each other.

"you look pretty," mark responded, looking up at the younger male lovingly. donghyuck sent him the cutest smile, causing mark to go speechless and his heart to race.

"you always manage to turn me to mush," mark sighed, buring his face in his hands. donghyuck laughed, leaning over to kiss the top of mark's head. mark lifted his head up, capturing donghyuck in a soft but loving kiss, feeling the younger practically melt.

donghyuck's hands reached up to rest on mark's cheek, deepening the kiss slightly. these kind of kisses were their favorites; the ones where it's passionate yet gentle.

when they pulled away, mark had his eyes closed but the biggest smile on his face. it's what mark looked like every time they kissed. and donghyuck swears he falls in love more each time. he will constantly be falling in love with mark, until the day they die.

donghyuck is mark's favorite, and mark is donghyuck's favorite.
----
vv short update im sorry