g

donghyuck grumbled as chenle and renjun pushed him back into the changing rooms. they were shopping for a tux that looks formal but isn't too formal.

"sorry, hyuck, but you honestly look like a worm," chenle laughed, causing heads to turn in their direction. renjun slapped a hand over the younger's mouth, smiling over at donghyuck.

"let's try one more, okay," renjun stated, waiting patiently as donghyuck went back in to change into the fifth tux. in his opinion, they all looked the same. but hey, he was getting married to mark lee, the canadian boy who just took his heart.

"alright, this one is the last one. i'm tired of this," donghyuck practically yelled to renjun and chenle, opening the door seconds later. both renjun and chenle stared at donghyuck, blown aback at how hot he honestly looked.

"what, is this one not good," donghyuck asked, looking down at the soft fabric covering his body. renjun and chenle both shook their heads, words not being able to form. well, except for chenle. that boy always had something to say.

"you look hot," chenle explained, jaw dropped to the floor. donghyuck glared, looking at renjun for, hopefully, better advice. but he didn't entirely get that.

"nah, i have to agree with chenle, you do look hot," renjun chuckled, reaching to his left to close chenle's mouth slowly.

"y'all aren't helpful," donghyuck sighed, reaching down to touch the fabric once again. it was a black velvet suit, although it was hot. donghyuck and mark weren't planing on staying in their suits the whole time.

"but honestly though, that looks really good on you," renjun said, serious now. he walked up to donghyuck, placing his hands on his shoulders to spin the boy around. renjun was really good when it came to fashion; an expert you would think.

"does it fit nicely," renjun asked, looking at the tux with an interested eye. donghyuck nodded, which earned a nod from renjun.

"should i get it," donghyuck asked, looking from both of them with curious eyes. chenle nodded instantly, while a little smile formed on renjun's face.

"if you like it, you should buy it. i know mark would love you in it," renjun stated, petting donghyuck on the head lightly. donghyuck smiled, messing with the ends of his sleeves out of habit.

"i like it. i'll take it," donghyuck said after a few minutes, causing renjun and chenle to cheer happily. donghyuck smiled, wanting to know what mark was going to wear. honestly, donghyuck didn't care what mark wore, he thought he looked good in everything.
----
quick update!