f

neither of the boys have put much thought into what the whole theme of their wedding is going to be. they were leaning more towards the traditional wedding, but then again, they wanted a party as well.

"well, with ten, we can't expect a whole lot of maturity for long," donghyuck laughed, scratching out anything "mature". to sum it up, they were looking for something that would fit everyone's wants.

"hell, all of our friends are playful, we don't need that mature of a wedding," mark said, a serious look on his face. donghyuck looked at him dumbfounded, but agreed anyway. he also lowkey wanted a playful wedding.

"who cares what our parents think, it's our own wedding," mark said after the topic of the parents have been brought up; mark's been in a playfulish mood this whole week, but donghyuck doesn't mind.

"will waffle be there," donghyuck asked, the puppy's ears perking up at the sound of his name. both donghyuck and mark looked down at the puppy before agreeing; he needs to be.

"jisung should be our ring bearer," donghyuck suggested, eyes not leaving the papers on the table. mark nodded, checking off the box next to 'ring bearer'.

"who's going to be your best man," donghyuck asked, head resting in the palm of his hand. mark thought about it for a second; he hasn't thought of this yet. he feels that taeyong would be the best choice. afterall, it was because of taeyong that him and donghyuck are together.

"taeyong. that's who i want," mark stated, smiling over at donghyuck. slowly, a smile formed on the younger's face as he checked off the box next to 'best man'.

"it's crazy how fast times flies," mark said randomly, causing donghyuck to stop whatever he was doing.

"remember when we all went on that date, where johnny paid for our ice cream," mark chuckled, remembering that day like it was yesterday. donghyuck laughed too, grabbing hold of mark's hand to hold it.

"we should do that again," donghyuck sighed, playing with mark's fingers. it's been a habit of his since they started dating.

"we should do that for the after party," mark blurted out, causing waffle to bark excitedly. donghyuck smiled, nodding his head in agreement to mark.

"our wedding is going to be the best," mark chuckled as he picked up waffle, the little puppy wagging his tail around happily. just as happy as mark and donghyuck.
----
ur hoe is back (hint it's me!!)