n

mark woke up with waffle on his legs and donghyuck's head on his chest. he sighed, placing a hand on donghyuck's head, running his fingers through the younger's hair. donghyuck stirred a little before opening his eyes.

"oh, what time is it," donghyuck asked, stretching a little. mark checked his phone: 10:37.

"it's 10:37, babe. if you're still tired, we can lay here a little longer," mark mumbled, pulling donghyuck closer. donghyuck chuckled, nuzzling up against mark.

"i think we need to finalize a wedding date," donghyuck mumbled, grabbing hold of one of mark's hands and playing with it. mark agreed, they haven't agreed on a day yet.

"how about some time next month? hell, even this month if you want," mark said, not really knowing what to do.

"this month? i mean, it would be a little hard to get it done. but, i do like the idea of being married to you this month." donghyuck sighed, admiring the ring on his finger.

"we need to get invites out. maybe jisung and chenle would like to help with that?" mark asked, earning a nod from donghyuck. they also needed to order food and figure out where they are going to get married.

"where do we plan on getting married at? i know we're going to have the afterparty either here or at the ice cream shop." mark said, trying to think of ideas of where to have the wedding itself at.

"how about at a conservatory? maybe under some cherry trees? i don't know. what sounds nice to you, mark?" donghyuck asked, sitting up. mark smiled, he did like donghyuck's idea a lot. but, the cost made him nervous. how were they going to afford all of this.

"how are we going to afford it, though? that's my only problem," mark admitted, sort of embarrassed about it. donghyuck sighed, placing his hand on top of mark's.

"honey, i got that under control, believe me. my uncle said he'll help, and that he does not expect anything in return except to be invited to the wedding. so do you want to go with the conservatory?" donghyuck smiled as mark nodded, both of them not really believing this was happening.

"should we call jisung and chenle up? doyoung said he wanted to come over to help out, so he'll be coming over today with lucas and jungwoo," donghyuck explained as he got up, taking waffle off of mark's legs so mark could get up.

"wait, lucas and junwoo are coming over?" mark asked, a smile on his face. donghyuck nodded, going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready. mark picked out some simple clothes, he wasn't in the mood to dress up too much.

"okay, you can brush your teeth now." donghyuck said as he re-entered the room, going to the closet. mark headed into the bathroom, he changed his clothes, and he brushed his teeth and his hair.

when mark returned, he saw donghyuck putting on his shoes.

"wait, where are you going?" mark asked, confused. donghyuck was wearing one of mark's shirts, and a pair of skinny jeans. he was wearing a pair or white doc martens, which made mark even more confused.

"oh, i'll be back soon. i have a few errands to run. love you," donghyuck chuckled and he reached up and kissed mark gently. he walked off, giving mark a little slap to the butt. mark turned around, but donghyuck was already gone.

"god, what a kid," mark mumbled to himself. he was honestly so confused. donghyuck never wore his docs unless it was for a formal occasion. and mark couldn't remember there being anything important going on today.

after a while, he decided to just invite jisung and chenle over. they happily agreed, so mark got the house ready for when they all got here. he was looking forward to seeing doyoung, too. the invites were going to be handwritten, but jisung and chenle said they didn't care. those boys always have had a lot of energy.