chapter 5

I thought I learned my lesson
I swore I wouldn't see anyone in that point of view

But why did you have to appear?
Why are you shining so brightly?
It was better if you had not appeared
I'm weak to my knees
Just like before,
I thought I learnt it
I thought I won't do it again
Why are you here?
What are you doing to me?

-------------------------

Satisfaction
Pleasure
Sweet sensation
Lust

A human's weakness for something is their own comfort and satisfaction. They would work hard to satisfy their needs,
No one would work hard to not satisfy themselves,
Yet, aren't you, working yourself right now seem dissatisfying for your own satisfaction? Why do you have to study? For your future purposes,
All humans are the same anyway
They do what they need
Step out of your comfort zone
Get what you need
In the end,
After a life span
Everyone dies anyway
Whether aristocrats, vagabonds, rich, poor, commoner, noble,

You are all the same anyway
You shout, cry and pleade.
No one will save you
Your destiny comes in early at my hands,
I'll grant you your wish
And mine too,

In my problem,
Far above on top of the lists that I had mentioned,
He couldve known by now?
Why is he afraid of exploring?
I'll teach him a new way,
So innocent and untainted, just like a lamb

Until it all fades away, let's take our time together,
Enjoy ourselves,
Until time passes by,

Until I wish to have you all by myself

Which is not so long again, for my yearn for you grows stronger

----------------------------------- ( crap made it too long) 

He started at the picture of him and phichit.. Well.. Originally taken with him AND phichit but phichit's face was scribbled out. Still, the picture had weird.. Deep red wine stains on it.

" this must belong to one of the delinquents.. No one here would even dare to touch alcohol besides them.. " Yuuri claimed. 

He was sure about it..
They must have printed it out from phichit's instagram account.
With hesitant, he slowly puts the picture into his pocket and walked straight to the garden. with confusion and worries. He thought about it as he clenched his fist, gripping on to Victor's oversized  blazer even tighter. 

" im scared... " he whispered to himself. 

" what if everything returns back to normal?... i dont want it.. " he trembled out of fear. Thus, with that said, he was already a few steps away from the entrance of the garden. Having a nervous breakdown. However, Yuuri decided not to think or talk about it, the picture is probably a prank by the delinquents anyway. 

He entered the garden filled with the strong scent of magnolia trees and cherry blossoms. The sweet-ish, strong and rich scent that he smells everyday was already quite normal for him. As the raven haired male admired the presence of such healthy flora's around him, anyone would know that the person that was assigned to take responsibility over gardening did a really great job at taking care of them. Since it was rather a good weather at the time, the thick layers of the clouds covered parts of the sun in that area so it was quite chilly.

' boo ' he whispered as Yuuri went tense after the slight surprise a certain student gave him.

" Victor.. " they looked at each other in awe, as the silver haired russian male covered it with a grab to the hand for Yuuri.
" what are you doing here little podsolnukh? " he asked as his voice chimed in Yuuri's ears softly and gently.

His words affecting the shorter male, he immediately gave the blazerless male his piece of clothing.

" oh my blazer! " Victor took his piece of clothing gently and wore it on. Yuuri stayed silent and smiled at him.

" you came all the way here to give me this? Thank you Yuuri, you're too sweet " he gave him a peck at his cheeks.

Wait what?

Heating up the temperature, his body appeared to feel hot and the color of his face was showing how embarrassed he is.
" V-victor!!! Y-you can't " he stuttered, so surprised over the acts of Victor Nikiforov.

" what? It's a Russian greeting thing " he said in a goofy manner, teasing the Japanese boy. Yuuri can't get enough of the Russian's flirtatious deeds.
An awkward silent suddenly appeared between the two of them, leaving the wind to be heard at the moment.

" 10 minutes before first period, do you want to return to our education area? "

" I'd like to stay longer.. But whatever is just good for me " Yuuri looked away, facing the blooming azalea flowers.
He looked at Yuuri,

Beautiful

Down to his neck
His body, his torso
His thighs,
His legs,
Down to his feet,
Victor gulped down his saliva and held his temptation.
Observation skills, as he went back to his thighs. A small picture with red wine stains.. Inside his pocket that was not well kept.
Widening his eye, victor slid his fingers to Yuuri's thighs, causing the other male to groan and quickly move away while pushing aside the Russian insignificant.

" I'm sorry.. I don't like.. Touches " His body tingled with his face already deep red from embarrassment. Yuuri walked around, away from Victor to cease himself from the torturous feelings he had. He had to try so hard to not do anything stupid to the taller student.

Cold blue eyes, staring at the boy, piercing through. Looking down to his torso, observing him. Yuuri felt anxious, devastated. " hey whats wrong? " Victor asked, sitting beside the male. 

" not much.. just things.. " the student inhaled the air around him therefore letting out a heavy sigh. 

" i dont want the past to overwhelm me again, i dont want it to happen again " 

he deeply listened, he blinked at him " the past? " he questioned 

" a journey that i threw away " 

Victor smiled a bit as he touched the other one's hair, " a journey is like the bumpy side of the road, but forever, there is no journey with a straight path, you didnt throw it, you are still on it, desperate for the right answers and paths that you seek, a road and a game " Yuuri's eyes shone a bit. 

" how about you Victor?.. " 

" for all i know, meeting you was the greatest choice of path i drove with my Mercedes "  he winked.

" cheesy! " he pushed the russian student with non-stop giggles 

" youre the one who started it! acting all depressed " he tackled him. 

" w-wait vic- " he laughed. 

CRASH! they fell to the ground with bright smiles one their face 

" Its so weird.. its only been two days and yet youre being so comfortable to me " 

" its a russian thing " 

" why me? is it because I sit beside you? or shared a book with you? " he questioned, a facial expression with deep concern. 

" Im attracted to you, " Victor confessed, Yuuri was there lying beside him shocked 

" your natures seemed so interesting, i never met anyone like you " he confessed again 

" you never saw trash before? " Yuuri chuckled. They laughed together, as they stopped.. when all of a sudden- 

- to be continued