Chapter 17

" if one day i could be just as strong as you and phichit, all my worries will be gone, everything will be solved " He ranted on. Victor, who trusted the man in front of him a lot, gave him a good hug to relief the tension that he was releasing.

" you're strong enough to withstand all this.. but so, what actually happened after that? " 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer break is coming, spring is over. The flowers have fallen one by one, only hollow barks of trees remains. Flowerless, leaveless, but they will soon bloom another time. Soon enough. It has been five months since phichit and I became friends in such an adoring way, a kind of relationship you could find in a sitcom like the big bang theory for an example. I didn't expect to have a friend at my very first day of high school, and I never really expected for it to last that long. But, it really is surprising, for me to say the least. I really missed having this kind of relationship not so long ago, just when I turned 12 and they had to move out from this town, and from me, making me wait patiently for their return. It's not that I don't have friends other than phichit now, I do have the Nishigori family to support me. But, to have a person beside me, going through the same phase. It just feels very comfortable and nice.

( Yuuri's childhood friends ( nishigori family ) from this book are older than him as yuuri is currently 18 years old ( 12th grade or 3rd grade in high school ) while they are currently 25-ish years older. But in this current time where Yuuri and phichit used to be friends, both of them are currently 16 years old of age)

" yuuri! " the tan-skinned Thai student waved his hands from afar as he tried to catch the attention of his quiet friend that can't notice his surroundings unless an atomic bomb drops by or something.
Phichit grunted, sighing in disbelief while stomping his feet towards the table of his introverted comrade, intentionally trying to catch him off-guard by grabbing his ( boobs)? It was a normal friend thing. At least for phichit.
He shifted his hands to his side and stealthily walked through the students-noise-projected-loud-voices-and-actions remain without a single sweat or an achievement badge for ' working hard '.
Despite that effortless mission, trying to stagger yuuri off-guard was like stealing a candy from a baby. He stepped a little bit forward and pulled out his hands. He placed himself at the neck of his friend and-
" AAAAAAH! "
shouting-to muffled noises-to silent squirms-to grunts-to moans, what a combo. Well, it still wasn't enough to grab the attention of their classmates.

" hey chill, I'm not raping you, and you should seen the look on YOUR face. Pretty cool huh? "

" that's sexual assault! I'm calling the police " Yuuri pushed away his hands that was still placed on his chest, feeling rather scarred for the day-just like everyday. He raised his thick eyebrows, feeling entertained and pleased. That was exactly the facial expression and the way he expected, or-so wanted, teasing yuuri was just a fun thing to do. They paused their conversations for a while, and looked at each other, smiling together just for a while. But in that brief moment, both of them knew and understood that they appreciated and loved one another no matter how they tried to tease or bully. Anyone who touched or bullied yuuri should be a human sacrifice to the  devil, according to Phichit of course. 

" i was about to ask " the young student groaned, deepening his voice and stiffened his facial expressions in a poor attempt to impersonate the school principal. He puts his pair of hands at the very back of his bones, it was bad but he showed some effort to it. Yuuri slightly tilted his head and flickered his eyelids for countless of times wondering what Phichit was up to. " since summer is coming, do you wanna hang out together? " he bit his lips and looked away, perhaps the sociable male student with no shame can also feel shy once in a while. 

" since thats what friends do " he grinned and exclaimed those words in a joyful tone. A glimpse of happiness passed by and the feeling of being loved by a friend struck so deep into his heart. In any other ways, the only reply to this situation is by nodding. A quite exhilarating nod crossed over without him noticing, Phichit felt glad to see how happy yuuri was acting at that moment. Time passed by as they started to plan their meet outs, a soft thud of repeated clicking noises were soon to be heard and enter their classroom, a sound of an almost-worn out high heels. Therefore, the tutor proceeded into their classrooms and soon began to teach until summer break takes over. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" that's where things started to go down, we were so happy, but they just had to " 

" they? "

" they " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" hey, yuuri i just started to notice this but " phichit sipped his onto his  cold tinned can drink of orange juice as sweat started to tear up, the waters of it streaming down his fingertips, necks, legs and face. He looked at his japanese friend who wore long sleeves in such a hot day, he was in disbelief.  " you actually never wore your summer uniform, you explained that it was gone but you're still wearing long sleeves now, isnt it hot out? you're sweating a lot too.. " he was desperately concerned but his friend's reply was short and simple " genetics " he slightly smirked. Of course, phichit doubted such an answer but it was their first hang out, he didnt wanted to ruin it for them so of course, he bought it on purpose. Being a curious george was good, but bad as well. Its certainly a step forward, but yet so far for becoming a lawyer.  Sacrificing one foot to hell as they say. But sometimes, you just have to ask and be curious than never helping them, according to Phichit's dictionary of course. 

" hey, if you ever need help.. im always here for you alright? " 

" thanks " his eyes started to become watery, he could see his eyes turning slightly red out of.. pressure, stress, and a lot of things, and from that moment, he knew something was definitely up.