part 18

" you know, being able to hang out with you like this is quite nice " phichit puckered up his lips and drank his milkshake. They unfortunately, could not partake their journey to ride on the roller coaster Phichit had just planned a while ago. It occurred that the weather was quite unhappy on that day, even though it was hot just a few moments ago.
" now I wish I wore long sleeves, you really came prepared didn't you! " the tan male shivered a bit, looking at his friend that is currently out-of-his-mind.
" yeah, I sure did! " Yuuri kind of exhaled quite an awkward amount of aura, well.. Phichit of course wasn't that spiritual for sure.
" too bad our plans didn't go as we wanted it to, you got any plans? "
complete silence in between them, yuuri bit his lips. He puts down his cup as the aroma of the baked goods overtook his senses for a second there, he took a glance at his friend sitting in front of him.
" I feel a bit tired.. Is it okay if I go home for today? I feel sleepy "
The tan male was surprised and concerned, but he hid it.
" oh what did you do last night huh? Probably doing something I could be shooketh of? " he smiled playfully, teasing the other friend.

" no... It's nothing " he replied softly, so quiet that it seems like a whisper rather than a conversation.
" okay then.. Lets go " he replied.

But only if he knew that going home that day was a grave mistake.