Chapter 1

Lets The Show Begin. -Blue

The phone rang, "Hello, hello? Well welcome back to the Skeleton brothers pizzeria and..." the call continue from there. A women voice was over the recording explaining everything like all other nights. The office was empty no one there as the recording plays.

Throughout the pizzeria you can hear gears whirling and loud metal steps with normal sounding steps.

"No no no, please let me be, I am sorry." Voice plea in the halls of pizzeria. "Sorry...Sorry... Please" a whirling sound started and a glitching voice strung into the air. "H-eh-e h-eh-e" This was like this all night, "Y-ou C-an-t h-i-de." the voice echoed through the halls.

The night air stung with the screams as the bell of 6 am rung.

............

..........

.......

....

..

.

-5 days earlier-

It was a beautiful morning. The birds were singing. The flowers were blooming. And someone was inside sleeping in.

Inside a wonderful white panel house was a girl about 17 years of age. She has black hair with blue tips and tanish skin. She was sleeping in her bed when her alarm when off. She roll over and turned it off with a groan.

Getting up, rubbing her neon blue eyes. She headed off to the bathroom. After a few minutes of preparing for the day, the girl heard a few knocks at the front door. She got up and went down stairs to the door as it was still being knocked on and open it. "Hey blue, are you ready for today?" The girl now name blue's name step aside to let the other inside. Blue closes the door but once she turns around she was pushed backed to the ground by her friend. "Miiiiiiaaaaa ggeettt oooffff" Blue groan out.

Mia got off of her and was laughing. "Mia, how many times have i said not to do that." Blue said as she left to the kitchen to fix her something to eat. "Blue, all of us is going to the pizzeria. Are you sure you don't want to come." Mia said as she was following Blue. Blue shook her head, "No, you know that place gives me the creeps." Blue was pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

Mia sighed, "Alright then I will be leaving now." Blue waved having a bowl in her hand. Mia left out of the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The First chapter of a brand new story.

This book will definitely be posting one chapter every Monday until winter break, then i have to be like the other books.