Chapter 12

Blue woke up and looked at her clock. 11:57. She cussed under her breath. She quickly got up and got ready for work making sure that she didn't forget anything. She Quickly ran to the pizzeria. She made to the doors of the pizzeria and opened it, then locked it after she step in. She quickly ran to the office giving a quick glance to the main stage. All of them was looking at her as she quickly ran off past them. She shivered from the sight. "At least they are patience..."

She entered the room putting the second tape in and sitting down. Looking through the cams while listening.

The same female voice came on. "Umm, hello? Hello? Well, If you're hearing this then that means you made it to day two, um, congrats! Um, I won't talk so long since Prince and the others become more active as the week progress. So, Uh, did you know that Prince, himself doesn't come off the stage that often. He is like more active in the dark, so it the more reason to not run out of power. A-also I really want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights" She stuttered. Blue looked around from the light she pressed, Nico was already in the parts and service room. Echo was in the party room. "Heh, Hello there." Blue Said to Echo.

The Female continued, "Uh, there is blind spot so if you can't see them they are properly at your door, so you would only have a chance to shut the door, not that you would use them."

The Female nervously said, "O-oh, You would also check the curtain in the witch's Cove. That character become more active if the cameras are off for a long time. He doesn't like being watched. Well, Anyway, I am sure that you got it. Um, talk to you soon."

"Wait, Hold on. When did they added that?" She flipped through the camera trying to find Witch's Cove. "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT." She finally found it after a little panic. "Oh ok there you are. Who are you?" She laughed at herself, "I am talking to myself, geez."

Echo was in the kitchen and Nico was coming up to the hall. Blue thought about poking her head out where nico is from the hall, but the crunching metal coming closer. She wasn't going to lose a head. She flipped to the Witch's Cove after a while looking through the other cams, and The curtain was wide open, Nothing was there. "shiiioooooot." Blue flipped to the hall to see if nico was still there but only Zi came down the hall. Blue jumped up to flip the door close. But Nico caught her arm from a couple inches away. 'CRAP CRAP CRAP' She was scared and tried to reach the button, Zi came through the door as well. Nico picked her up by her arm about some inches off the ground squeezing her arm. Zi grabbed roughly with my other arm. "NO NO NO," she yelled and kick the door button having the door to come down on Nico having him to let go of her. She Struggled with Zi grip, breaking her wrist in the process of slipping through his grasp, she ran off to the Main stage. Finding Prince, unmoved from his spot. As blue move to hide in the party area, she could've sworn that prince was laughing at her.

-----------------------------------------------

I almost for got to post XD

Welp....

Bye My Knights~