Chapter 22

Blue pov

The atmosphere was thick when she was coming up on the restaurant. Everything felt tense. When she got there, someone was there waiting for her again. It was the manger. Once blue got up to her, the manger shuffle nervously. "This is the last night of work, then you can be off." Blue nodded knowingly with some enthusiasm she had left. With a quiet whisper, "you have grown so much." the manager walked off. Blue didn't really hear that, she was more dreading going inside.

After a bit, she did went inside. Turning on her flashlight, she looked around making sure none of them get the jump on her right now. "They are all at there place." Seeing that the stage is full with them posed from there last motion. She walked to witch's cove checking to see zi was there, he was. A chill was sent down her back randomly as she let go of the purple curtain that covers the robot.

Not knowing where that empty suit is, She stays cautious around her surroundings as she heads to her office. An odd sound of winds like whispers blows near her ears as she enter the room. She turn on the office lamp and grab the tablet that has blood smudges all over the screen from the previous night. She clean the screen and turn it on. She was prepare for tonight.

~~

The clock ding letting her know that the night started. Blue just saw another tap on the desk under trash, she grabs it and shakes her head that. "She dead, how is there another tape?" Blue plays it anyway, but instead of a female voice there was a garbled mess noise. Blue was terrified for that lady hoping she was alright.

Blue look at the cams and finding that everyone is gone from stage. Metal crushing steps was near her door, turn on her right door light and nico was there. She shut that door as fast as she could. Checking the light again, Still there.

Hearing clacking sound, "who in the kitchen?" Checking the cams and Zi periodically. Not noticeably, Blue couldn't find Prince anywhere. He hides in the shadows.

"You again? Who are you?" Blue said angrily, looking really hard in the cams. She found prince hanging in the party room. I am your closest friend. Blue check the right door for nico, not there. She open the door. "I don't know you, how can you be my closest friend?" she said as she looked on witch's cove cam. You don't remember me.......how about them? Echo was at the right window as blue was turning on the switch. She shut the door. "No, what are you talking about?"

The voice not responding to blue question. Blue look at left cam and prince was there looking that the camera directly. "Um...." putting down the tablet and turning on the lights seeing that echo gone opening the door. Looking at the right, nico wasn't there. Nervous about prince behavior and the amount of power she had left. Looking at the same cam with prince. He was lean back against the wall now. "Let's not get distracted now."

Nate Pov

Sitting at the computer, Nate was looking through some old new articles. "Nothing good here." He sighed. Nate been looking for the area of the mother's tragic for a week. Nothing really pop up. Only that one article that told him that mother lost 6 kids at once in an accident.

Nate scrolls more through and founds something interesting, "Skele Bros incident, Bodies not found." It was an article. Nate click on it and read through it. "A missing report of 6 children was stated, still not found but suspected around the Skele Bros restaurant. The restaurant will have to be shut down for further investigation." Nate read. He couldn't really believe that the children could be murder around that place. Nate finds another article, 'Animatronic Failure'

INCIDENT REPORT OF SKELE BROS

Event: Animatronic Failures

Year: **17

Today, I reported that many failures with the animatronics. They would not work even when they are not broken. Some of them move to human like. I am concern about my safety but-

The rest was rip up or blur out. "Stupid company," Nate said wanting to know more about the animatronic failures. "Human like?" Nate shakes his head, not really concern with it. Looking at the clock, 4:45. "I could tell Blue about this when she get off work." Nate got off the computer and when to bed.

Blue Pov

"AHHHHHHH," Blue scream. Prince grab her by the arms. Blue didn't know, what prince was doing and she got caught for it. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Blue cried, Prince then started to drag her to the part and service. Blue shouted and struggled. Following behind with the others, Nico, echo, Zi. With terrified and tearful eyes, she looked at all of them. "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!?" She yelled. She cried as they all enter the Part and service. Blue prays that it will hit 6:00 am soon, but she doubt that it will happen. There is always hope.

"What have I done to you....I don't remember....Idon'tknowyou......." She mumbled to herself as she was placed down on the table. She was tired and she couldn't move anymore. There was a grumble sound, "re-me...mb--er" Sharp pain came, "re-me--m...b-er w...h-a-t yo-u di-d"

Another sharp pain came, Blue screamed from this pain. This lasted for a while.

"I..haven't...done...anything....to..you" She said in immense pain, "I'm....sorry..."

No hope for the wicked, No hope for the innocent.

Like in her dreams....All she can see is the lonely darkness.

Please Stop!

I am done playing around, boys.

I'm scare....