Chapter 13

She crawled under the table in the party room, holding her broken wrist, she cried from the pain. Looking at it, the whole wrist was red and swollen, the red area looked like a hand. She hear metal crunching and gears moving near her. "C-com-e o-o-ut c-c-com-e o-o-ut w-he-re-e-ver y-ou ar-e," The Voice thinking that it Nico, probably. Probably yes.

Blue crawled down the long table until she got to the end. She quietly and carefully climb out the bolted out the room back to the office. She saw Echo at one end of the hall, probably looking for her. She carefully gone down the right side (her right but your left if you were in the office) looking through the door finding that Echo gave up and looked somewhere else. She went back around without any problems and quickly open the door on the left side back. She set the tablet down on the desk and checked the power, 23%. "OH HOW CAN THIS GET ANY WORST!" She complained, Looking at Witch's Cove. Zi was peeking in the curtains. She Huffs turning off the tablet. She hold her wrist to her chest. She wiped the dry tears from her face.

She looked out with what little power she got, No one was there. She looked at the clock. 5:47.

'A little bit longer, blue, a little bit longer.' She said to herself.

Throughout the rest of the night, Blue look in and out. The Time rang with 3% left of power. She grabbed the keys and left the room after turning everything off. She looked at the main stage that all of them are in place. She carefully left, "I don't like this job anymore." She closed up the place and left to her home, crying a little and silently.

She came up to her door step and with one hand open the door setting her stuff down and head to the bathroom. She didn't have money to go to the hospital nor the insurance for it. She looked around for some gauze. She Placed one end of the gauze and placed her arm on it. She started wrapping it. She painfully pressed down so that the gauze can be tight around her wrist. She tried her best to wrap it. Once she was finished she went to her room not caring to get ready for bed. Layed on her bed in the fetal position holding her broken wrist. Crying to herself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to post again >~<

Someone yell at me to post every Sunday PLEASE I PLEAD.

Bye My Knights~