Chapter 9

She left a message to the Manager before leaving. "I don't think anyone would come in there and steal them, Geez." She been scare of a lot of things but something coming to live and coming after you is something that wasn't on her list. She places her hands on her arms, thinking. "I almost died, heh." She smiled to herself for a bit then it faded to a scared frown.

She walked inside her home putting both her jacket and the guard jacket up. She placed her flashlight and her phone down, taking off her shoes, and flop herself on the couch. She curl up into a ball. She stayed like that for a bit. The room was silence until her phone rang. She uncurled herself to get her phone. "Hello," She said.

"Hey, it me, Nate," Nate greeted through the phone. "I called you to see how you doing, you just got off of work huh?" Blue stay quiet a bit thinking.

Then said, "Um, Yea it was boring, nothing happen." Nate made a ok sound. "Why are you up so early Nate," Blue said trying to change the subject.

She walked into the kitchen for something to eat. "Well, I haven't slept yet, I was still looking for more information on the mother and her kids." Blue laugh a bit.

"Really, you know you won't find it because the authorities hide information really well." She said sipping her drink. "Yea, but I gotta try." Blue Pulled out some microwavable food and pop it in the microwave. "Well, you better get some sleep then." Blue said leaning on the counter.

"Well you as well," Nate said. Blue laugh a bit, "Yea I will after I eat. Good night Nate."

"Night, Blue" Blue hung him up after saying that and her food was ready. She pull it out of the microwave. Now back into silence. She now back to her thoughts, about the happenings and what going to happen to her in the future. She went over to the couch and sat down covering herself with the blanket that was on it. She had her food in her lap and play with it a bit before eating some.

After some bits she wasn't hungry, so she place the food in the trash and head to bed. She got ready and covered herself in bed. Once she was comfortable she fell to sleep.