Chapter 15

Blue walked into the bathroom and redressed her arm and as well got dress in her usual outfit and made sure that her jacket covers her broken arm. She then left her house, locking it. On her way to the place. Seeing her friends already there, she waved. When she was with them she open the door and let them in. Inside was so lively, Children playing, sounds of running, screaming and laughter of the kids. This makes all what happen to blue seem like a dream, but having past one of the animatronics, Prince. Prince looked at her and the dream is real again.

Blue tried her best not to look so nervous with her friends around. Mia and Nate went off and did there things that they wanted to do and Cad and Blue sat at the tables. Blue watch the animatronics work, Moving around, speaking recorded sounds to the kids. Blue Felt really uneasy here and Cad can tell. "Hey Blue, Are you alright?" She said concerned.

Blue Nodded, "yeah, just tired that all." Cad made a face. "Really i am. I couldn't sleep in my office much cuz how uncomfortable the chair was." Cad continue that same face.

"Blue, you can sleep about anywhere, like that time when i came over weeks ago i saw you curled up on top of the kitchen counter." She said.

Blue put her hand on her chest pretending to be hurt. "I told you I slept walk that time and I guessed that I wanted to sleep there than my bed." Cad roll her eyes.

"Anyway I am going to find Mia and Nate so we can eat." Cad said leaving blue alone. Blue Sigh.

"Well, that was some seen there." Someone said laughing a bit. This surprise blue. she turn her head to the source of the voice. "Hey there, My name is Erebus, but my friends call me Eren." He said as he sat down across the table. "Um, hi, I'm Blue." He nodded, "I know." Blue tilted her head. "Hehe, you wouldn't understand so I am not going to bother tell ya. I am just a friend."

As blue watched him, She noted about what he looks like. He has full blue hair the same color like herself, Green eyes, Black and white stripe shirt with jeans, and he had a small purple handkerchief around his wrist. He look about in his late 20s. "What'cha want?" Blue asked. He hum, "Just need to as ya one question." This kinda gives blue a bad feeling.