Chapter 8

WHAT I DIDN'T UPDATE. NOW I AM BAD.

Blue frantically looked around in the camera for the missing animatronic. "Where are you, where are you!?!" She didn't know what to do. Once she flipped to parts and service, she calmed a bit. "Oooooookkkk, your over there. what that a little bit..." She looked at the tablet power. "87%! But The night just Started!" She turn off the tablet and looked out the door. She thought she heard laughter down the hall. With a nope, she pull her head back inside. She looked at her tablet again. Nico move from his spot. Blue flip till she landed to the party room. " You just like playing games, huh?" She silence cursed her self to stop talking to her self. 

To Pass the time a little, blue looked into the drawers of the desk finding files and drawing from children. She pulled out the files and looked at them. She read one.

After only being open for Months the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is closing it's doors.

The An-

That all that is said before it was torn off. She flipped through the folder, There was profiles of two others beside her in the folder that worked here. She couldn't read one of their names cuz it was faded out but the other was Tera Willow. "Huh? She was really recent working here" Blue said reading her file, not really bothering reading the other right now. She flip to the other but before even looking at the other she heard Metal crunching in the room. Blue Turn around and saw Nico in the office staring at her. Nico made a clang sound as he move close to blue. Blue moved out to the other side of the room using the other door. Blue look down the hall and Bolted as there was nothing there. She looked on main stage Echo wasn't there. She looked around for him as she head to the exit. "D-*Static*on *static*t," Hearing a voice, didn't know where that was. "L*static* e-" It was cut out. Blue ignored what been said or at least tried saying and looked for her keys. She couldn't find them. She didn't want to stay here. 

Sound of crunching metal started coming closer. She doesn't know where Nico or Echo was but her best bet is to head back to the office quickly. She started a sprint down from the party room quickly down the hall and peered into the office. They weren't there anymore. She walked in taking deep breaths, and sitting down. She looked at the clock, "5:57, Almost don't from this nightmare." She calmed herself and waiting for that bell. She looked at how much power she had, and well then she had more than she though she was going to have. 

A few mins later, She grabbed her stuff and didn't lock the building because she lost her keys somewhere. She have to tell the manager that she lost the keys. "oh boy what else will happen to me today....." She sighed as she walked home.