Chapter 18

The bright sun, It was beautiful. Hearing child filled laughter. Green was all around. "Come on, blue, lets play on the swings." Voices in the bright pretty void. "Yea, come on before we have to go to my mom's restaurant." The sounds grew quiet as the sky change dark.

Hearing her own voice, "Guys? Where are you? I was waiting outside. You boys are slow......" Cries are the only thing heard. The sky was now red and the green grass is dead.

Please don't leave me.....

Blue woke up with the worst headache in her life. She moved her hand to rub her temple but she couldn't. "What?" she struggled out of whatever she got stuck onto, well into is more of the word for it. She try to see from what little light she had coming from a door. You get out soon, please....Don't worry. Just.....stay....still. Faint quiet voice said as it faded off. "What," She didn't want to be here, "I should've left this place a while ago." She cried to herself. Soon she heard a soft click behind her she felt a light breeze behind her. She carefully moved her head back as she slip out of what ever was around her. They kept you here to hide you from everyone.

Blue moved her body out and her legs. But One of her hands were caught on something as she was pulling them out. "Dangit, my sleeve is caught." She tugged on it trying to loosen it. No don't do that you can trigger. Too late, there was a click sound and sounds of metal pulling out. DON'T SCREAM! The voice yelled and as the metal pierce her arm. Blue cover her mouth as best as she can with her other hand. So much pain from what puncture her arm. With her mouth muffled, She cried in silence. I told you.....sorry.....

After a bit when the pain dialed a tiny bit, she move her hand from her face. Trying to Breath steadily. She looked at what stabbed her hand. Old Metal rods through her hand and arm. Blue looked around for something to break them. Looking behind her under a shelf was flat head screwdriver. With a little of maneuvering with her foot, she push the screwdriver close to her. She grab it and hit the metal rods with it to break them. Some broke but some didn't. Blue tried her best breaking them and quickly knowing that they can come back. With so much pain as she was moving her screwed up arm and as well as using her broken wrist to break the metal. This wasn't something she wanted to happen. Never did.

After a bit, having only 2 rods left she decided to do something stupid. She put the screwdriver in her mouth and wiggled her arm free from the rods. As she does that the wounds grew bigger and blood falls more. Soon she will pass out from it. She tries her best not to scream and waterfall of tears came. She eventually got it out and spilt out the screwdriver. She hold her arm tight, looking at it. Her hand was covered in her blood spilling all over the floor. She moved her way from what she was in. she leaned against shelf collecting herself. She looked around. "Parts and service room?" She said in a pain voice. Yea.....They....brought....you..here. She was still kinda weirded out with the voice. The voice sounded like a scared-shy Child. "Who are you?" She said looking at the ground. You..don't..remember? ......

"No.....? Should I?" She said looking up and looking around. The voice gone silence for a while. Blue started to get dizzy from blood lost. It about to be 12. You need to stop the bleeding before they come here. "12!? I-How long have I been here?" She said. One day..... Blue leaned back her head and closed her eyes trying to keep focus. After a bit of sitting and processing, she get up. She groans from all the pain and stiffness. She started out of parts and service down to the office room. Not wanting them to see her. She walked in looking around for a first aid or something of the sorts. "They should have on around here." she said to herself. Under..the..desk..

Blue looked under the desk finding a first aid box. She pulled it out and open it. All she needs to stop the bleeding, worry about the rods later. She grab one cloth in the box and started wrapping it around the open areas and around the rods carefully and tightly. "There, that will do for a while," She said satisfy, "Now." She looks at the clock. 12:00. She laughed to herself. "They will be mad when they find out i am not there anymore." She can't leave yet. She looked at the tablet that been laying on the desk. She kept it there using her broken hand to flip through the cams. In parts and service, Nico was there as well as a bloody empty suit that she come to find out that she was in. "Hehehe," She could tell that nico was kinda angry by the sounds down the hall. You made him very upset..... Blue nodded, and hear noise probably in the kitchen. She looked at the door and nico was right there. "Hah," She laugh and close the door quickly. "You are not getting me. None of you are."