Chapter 2

It was about 12 pm and blue was laying on the couch doing really much nothing. She blows some of her hair out of her face and gets up seeing all of the bills piled on her counter. She Sighed, " What am I going to do with that?" She hears her phone ring and she steps away from the pile of bills.

She looks for her phone, "Where is that blasted thing? Aa ah" It was between two shelf.

She looked at her phone and there was 3 missed messages and one missed phone call. The call was from just now from Mia. Blue Called her back, "Heyo Mia, What going on?"

It was a bad connection. "Bl *sezz* re *sezz* u *sezz* k *sezz* ? *sezz* e *sezz* eed *sezz* Help." she said through the static.

All Blue could get from it was help. "Where are you guys?"

"The *sezz*ele *SEZZZZ*" The connection lost. This made blue really worried. She put her phone up and looks for her shoes, jacket, and scarf.

She has an idea where they are from earlier when Mia came over so they might still be there. She left out the door to the pizzeria. The pizzeria wasn't far from her place not at all about a couple of blocks of walking distance.

Blu was a couple step from the front door of the pizzeria and She could hear a sound from the left of her. She looked over to the bushes moving. She walked over to the bushes. A figure jumped from the bushes and landed on blue. "AHHH" Blue tried to struggled off the figure. "Blue it me, Calm down" Mia was holding blue. "Mia?" She let go of blue. "What happen? I got your call." Blue said fixing herself, "where is Nathan and Cadence?""Nathan is at home and same with Cadence, and I didn't call you over here." She said, "I just saw you coming over here just as i was about to leave, so i decide to scare you." Blue couldn't really make sense of what happen. 'How come I heard Mia voice through the phone?' Blue thought."But I did, see look" Blue Pulled out her phone clicking through it for the call and missed messages. But there were none. No 12 Am Phone Call. "That Odd." Blue said, looking at her phone closely clicking through it."I think you are tired blue. It's 1:56 am. You need some sleep." Blue nodded slightly still looking at her phone. Mia Huffs and pulls Blue back home. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

When your at school posting stuff, HAHA HA

Bye My Knights~