Chapter 16

"Um, What the question?" Blue asked. Eren was silent for a second then ask, "How you been holding up from these past night?" Blue didn't know how to answer she was scared to. "W-why are you asking?" She nervously said as she played with her necklace. "Because you look tired, I could tell so I was just asking." There was a quiet sigh of relief.

"I just watch horror movies in the middle of the night that can keep me up." She Smiles. Eren nodded, "Well there is your friends so I better go. Sorry that I have bothered you." He stands up.

"No it was fine, you were just concerned." Blue said and he nodded and walked away. Mia, Cad, and Nate came to the table with pizza. Mia set mine in front of me, and I started eating it. "Sooo, how was that?" Mia said. Blue hummed, "oh, him, his name was Eren. He was just concern how I looked tired which I told you Cad I am just tired." Blue Nom on her pizza in triumph. Everyone laughed. "Well, He looks cute." Blue stare at Mia and finished her pizza. "Really Mia, He might be like 28 or 30. He is way to old for you." Blue said and Mia laugh.

"No silly, Not me but you. Anyway if you said that then yea." Mia laid back on her chair.

"I am like a year younger than you so that like still no." Blue Said. Cad stop the both of us from arguing more on this topic and change the subject. "Anyway, I heard someone that work here before Blue like dented one of animatronics on the day that they were fired."

"Yea, you heard it from me. I was the one who told you." Nate exclaimed crossing his arm.

"Well then, you tell the rest then." Cad continue, Nate rolled his eyes and nods. "So like one night before their 5th night at working here. The manager found the worker in witches cove hiding, and In the office, Zi that animatronic that goes to the cove, he had a big crack dent in his head or skull you can say." Nate explain. This intrigued blue a little. She always wondered why Zi had his hood on all the time. "Is that why he has his hood on all the time?" Mia asked, Nate shook his head.

"They couldn't fix it so they decided to cover it with the hood he had." Nate said. Blue thought about what nate said and felt eyes on her. She turn around and saw Zi staring right at her. It sent chills down her spine.