Chapter 6

"At the Skele Bros? You mean that old Pizzeria that we tried to invited you two days ago?" Cadence sneered, as she laughed a bit, "I thought that place gives you the creeps." Blue roll her eyes. "Yes, it does still but that doesn't stop me from me getting me money." she said, crossing her arms.

"Yea Cad, What all blue has to do is to what the place for a while that it?" Mia said. Blue nodded. Cadence shrugs, "Alright, I just there just some weird rumors in that place that I have been hearing about well I don't know if it's true anyway."

"Is that why you three when there to check the place out. Just of some rumors." Blue said, looking at Cadence shaking her head a little. "Well we want to know if it was true or not, but it seem that it wasn't so it was all in good fun." Cadence laughed and Mia giggle. Blue sighed and smiled, "alright, beside talking about this what is that brought you two here?"

"We came here to see how you doing from Mia told me what happened the night before last. I was worried." Cad said.

Blue nodded, "Well, I am fine, it just might was because I wasn't getting enough sleep but who knows, heh." Mia gets up from her spot on the floor and stretches. "Well, We better go. You better have some rest for work huh." Blue nodded. Both blue and Cad got up from the couch and blue lead them to the door. "Well be careful you two." Blue said, holding her door. Mia and Cad step one by one through the door. "You as well," Cad said.

"Yep, Good luck on your Job Blue" Mia said, before blue thank them and shut the door.

Blue Shuffled herself to the couch and plop on it. She groan by looking at the clock. 4 pm. She had about less than 7 hours to sleep. So she make it work something.

Time skip about almost the 7 hour and half.

It was around 11:30ish, Blue was never good with time when she sleeps. She was rushing a bit to get ready and after that she locked the her door and walked the rest of the way to the pizza place.

It wasn't much time when she did get there. The manager was there up in front. By Observing, she was a Female, about up to her upper 20 lowers 30. She had a dark blue scarf on with a diamond shape necklace that looks like Blue's but it was green and blue instead just a light blue. She was also wearing a half broken heart locket. She was wearing a plain blue jacket and a black shirt with jeans.

I walked up to her. "Hello, Sorry that I am late." Blue Said, shuffles a bit. The manager look at her with soft eyes, "it alright, sweetheart, but make sure you be here on time next time." She said, holding out the keys. "The guard jacket is hanged in the office same with a flashlight and there is also some recorded training tapes for you to listen to, So you better listen to them."

Blue nodded and takes the keys. The manager left soon after and blue when inside locking the doors behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAHAHA

Bye My Knights~