Chapter 24 - Epilogue

Cad pov

"NATE, COME ON!" Cad yell out for her friend. She was so unsure what to do. Blue promised that she wouldn't do this again. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Nate quickly ran out of the door. "I had to explain to my parent why I am going out this late. They would just let me go that easily." Cad nods, "well come on then. To blue house." Mia takes the lead. She was the most worried.

"What do you think happen? She was gone like this before, right?" Nate said.

Cad nodded, "yes, but I have such the worst feeling in the world." It true, That feeling just want to make you throw up.

"Hey kiddos, why are you up this late and in such a rush?" Sans was behind them interested in what happening. "Sans, Have you seen blue?" Mia asked. Sans raised a bow. "Yes, I have. I talk to her before she went to work." The morning sun was coming and the birds were chirping. "She didn't look good so I talk to her a little." Sans expression change from relax to a little concern, "What happen?" That is a question that all of them wants to know.

"She missing, and we don't know where she is." Cad said, "We are about to head to her house for some clue." Sans nods, agreeing.

"Ok, Then I should look around myself. I probably know where she is." Sans said.

Cad agree knowing that sans knows blue more than any of them.

Heading there separate ways. Mia, Cad, and Nate went inside Blue home. They all scatter around for clues. Mia went upstairs. Nate around the kitchen and backyard. Cad living room.

Cad looks at the living room in disgust. Trash and clothes all over the floor. "Grezz blue, you need to clean up the place more." She walked around finding nothing much here. "Cad, there is nothing here in the kitchen or the backyard. What about you?" She Shakes her head.

"CAD, NATE!" Both Cad and Nate quickly fled up stairs and finds mia in the bathroom. "What is it? Did you find something..." Mia was on the floor crying. Holding one of blue's jackets. It had holes in it and it was covered in blood. "Cad..." Mia said quietly crying. Cad crouch down beside her looking at the jacket sleeve. That why she had bandages on her that day.

"Cad, Mia. Come look at this." Nate was at the doorway holding Blue's journal. "The last page she wrote is from yesterday.

Hello Journal,

It been like two days?!? Right! Those things kidnapped me and put me into a suit, and now I have a voice talking to me ever so often......listen I have such a bad time those two day. That suit had rods and I had to...pull them out myself. It wasn't fun to do. I am still drain and tired. As well I still get nightmares. I don't know what about but I hear my name in this one.

I hope I can make it tomorrow. If not, then Cad, Nate, and Mia. I am sorry I am going to miss that party ;) and that hang out Cad.

What does that mean?" Cad took the book away from Nate and read through it, then flipped back a page and reading that, Did that 4 times till she got to Monday's entry. "There was something horribly wrong. She didn't tell us."

"We have tell someone." Mia cried out. Cad agree.

"How?" Nate said.

"We just have to try." Cad said comforting Mia as she hold the journal tightly. They left the house to the police as they would try to find out what happen to Blue.

-3 years later-

Skele Corporations

Skele Corporations hereby declares the closing of Skele Bros.

For reasons, Is in further investigation.

The Animatronics will now be stored in a new location.

"This is just the start for something new."

-Skele Corp Manger Ent.

________________________________________________

Such a short ending....*sigh* could of made it longer but it better than nothing *giggles*

I hope everyone enjoy this story and who knows

there could be another one.

Welp

Bye My Knights~