Chapter 21

Blue Sighed. "So kiddo, what eating ya?" sans said observing blue tired expression. "By that expression, you had a bad time?" Blue grubbled. "That is none of your business, sans" Blue hates it when sans can read her and knows, which is obvious, that she is troubled. Sans ruffled his hair a bit and smiled. "Yea yea, I guess you're right." he said, He sat down and offered a seat. Blue accepted. "I am tired, sans" Sans didn't respond but just listen. "I am tired of my job, i am tired of being tired, and I am tired....of being scared." blue voice quivered a bit. Sans looked at blue. She was looking down at her hands. "What are you scare of?" Sans said. Blue shook her head. "Can't tell." that all she said for a while. Sans didn't know what bothering or at least terrified blue. He can tell that something broke her, she has change the last time he seen her. He probably need to ask her friends about it.

"What time is it?" She asked. Sans check the clock on his phone. "It a 11:40. Why?" He asked putting his phone away. "I have to go now, it almost time for work." Sans blinked.

"At 12?" She nodded. Before sans can say anything else, she left down the road to her house.

Sans Pov

Sans sighed, "Something bothering her badly." He lean back against his front door. He pull out his phone and rung up mia. "Hello sans, it late, what'cha want?" Mia said. Sans asked about anything strange was going on with blue lately. Mia just said that blue was getting less sleep by the looks of it, she doesn't know why.

"Cad probably knows more than I do. Earlier she was really upset about blue and that blue wouldn't want to tell her anything." Mia said worriedly. Sans quietly thought. "Sans, I hope she not in trouble and always have this bad feeling every day. And today feels the worst. Nate says that it cuz i ate something but I know something terrible is going to happen." She said quietly. Sans agreed, while blue was with him he could notice a red spot on her sleeve. "Well, I am have to get going, night." He said.

"Night sans." sans knew blue longer than mia and the others. He also doesn't like the Skele Bros pizzeria but if mia said is true then, blue in for a bad time.

"Hey Sans come on." Sans looks up and sees 2 familiar faces. "Sup' red and berry," Sans gets up walks over to them. He is worried for Blue like the others, but can't really tell her the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DECIDED TO PUT MERCY ONE ALL OF YOU AND POST THEM ALL.