Chapter 3

YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T RESIST......

Blue is laying in her bed but can't sleep. She was thinking about that phone call and messages that was on her phone. She huffs getting up and walks over to her calendar. "I have a week before rent is due." She sighs and walks out of her room to another room full with computer equipment. She sat down and turns on her computer. She search around for jobs that pays the amount of money she needs just for this week.

She was just scrolling around before too long she scroll over a pizza restaurant. The Skele Bros. "That old place...what do they want?" She said scroll a bit before stopping to where the restaurant wanted. "A new Night Guard? Works 12 to 6 am. Hmm? Alright, that seems find to do. I can't sleep most nights anyway." Blue then emailed the manager about the job. "Won't get a response till the morning." Looks at the clock, 3:54. "Yep"

Blue get up and heads to the living room to watch some tv for a while.

Time Skip

Blue woke up from the couch. She stretched and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. She took her breakfast to her computer room to check her emails. "Hmm" She takes a bite as she looks. "Oh" there was an email from Skele Corporation. Blue read through it.

Dear Miss Blue,

As the Representative of the Skele Corporation. I, August Blackheart, welcome you to the Corporation. Your first shift will start tomorrow at 12:00 am and it will end at 6:00 am. Your guard uniform will be sent that day and instruction will be there as well.

Good Luck, Miss, You need it. The Skele Corporation is strict with rules.

Sign,
August Blackheart

Blue read over it a couple of times and nodded to herself. She then took her bowl to the kitchen to clean it. She got a phone call when that happen. She put up her dishes and looked for her phone again.

Found it a lot faster than last time and it was a Phone call from Nathan.

"Hey, Nathan. How you doing?" Blue said clean a bit of the living room, which was A BIG MESS. "Nothing much," Nathan said, "I was just calling to ask you something."

"Mm? What is it?" Blue said, putting up some laundry in the laundry room.

"Have you hear something about one mom losing her whole family?" Nathan said, through the phone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE I COULDN'T RESIST..

BYE MY KNIGHTS~