Chapter 11

"Blue, Wake up." A voice said as Blue woke up in a jolt. "Huh..." Blue groan, "I don't wanna go, nooooo." Water was splashed on her face. Blue Get up from the couch as she hears laughter. Out of her daze, she saw both Mia and Nate. "What was that for?" Blue Groan, "I was sleeping really good." Mia was concerned, "Blue Did you get any sleep last night."

Nate Huffed, "She was working for 6 hours last night Mia. I thought I told you."

Mia rolled her eyes, "Yea, but did you get any sleep after you got home, you look terrible." Blue stretched, "Maybe, an hour plus.." Looking at the clock, "4 hours so I think I am good." Mia Shakes her head. Blue Shrugs.

"Anyway what happen at your job? Is it just night watch?" Mia asked. Mia was wondering what happen.

Blue told them that she have to change first then tell them. Blue went to her room getting some dry clothes on. She had a tall mirror in her room. She looked through it to fix her bed head or more like couch head. As she was doing that she heard a noise behind her. Looking through the mirror she saw something faint. She couldn't tell what is it.

She turn around looking at there was nothing there, looking back the faint object was gone. She Shrugged and left her room to her guests.

"Alright, Now that is settled," She said sitting on the couch, "My Job was...Boring. I just looked around most of the time before I had to leave." She lied, not wanting the others to know what really happen. "What was around there?" Mia said sitting on her knees next to Blue. Nate was sitting a matching chair to the couch. "I am just curious on how the animatronics looked in the dark." Nate said. Blue hummed, thinking.

"Well, they did look a little creepy in the dark and I didn't really much explored, Mia, I just looked mostly around the animatronics." Blue said. Mia whine about not knowing what else is around there. Nate tried to convince her that, maybe, Blue can look around more tonight. Blue nodded hesitantly but neither of them saw that.

"Well, then," Mia huffed "I gotta go, my mom wanted me to go and get some things for her."

Blue Nodded, "I got to go catch up with some sleep. If you need anything just call. I might be up to hear it."

Nate and Mia both nodded and left out of blue's house. As soon as they left, Blue sink down into the couch, groaning covering her face with her blanket that was nearby.

Posting early cuz i don't know i will get power later. :/

Bye My Knights~