Fight

Tom's pov
"Why didn't you tell him you were being bullied?" I asked concerned. "I'm not a rat." He said looking at his feet while we walked. "Tom, where'd you learn to fight like that?" He asked looking up at me. "I taught myself." I said looking at the ground. My mother and father were never home so I lived with my grandfather. I always got into trouble and my grandfather came in to save me from the beatings. Some kids had knifes and my grandfather stood in front of me. He was killed that day. "Tom are you okay?" Edd asked concerned. I had started crying not even realizing it. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said trying to wipe my tears. "Why are you crying? Was it something I said?" Edd asked worried. "No. I'll see you later." I said before running to the bathroom. I ran into the biggest stall, forgetting to lock it, and quietly cried. I hated thinking about my grandfather. He should still be here, I should have died that day. I took my razor blade out of my pocket. Someone snatched it out of my hand. I looked up but I couldn't see who was through tears. "Are you insane?!" He yelled. I wiped away my tears to see Edd standing in front of me. "Tom? What's wrong?" He asked. I haven't been asked that in to long. "N-nothing. I-I'm fine." I stuttered trying to wipe my tears. "You don't look to fine." Edd said kneeling in front of me and wiping my tears. We made eye contact and both started blushing. The bell rang and Edd's facial expression became scared. "This is my first time being late." He mumbled putting his head down. "Do you wanna skip?" I asked trying to dry my tears. "Sk-skip?" He asked. "Yeah. Lunch is next." I said.

Edd's pov
I've never even been slightly late to class now I'm about to skip. "Tom? What were you crying about?" I asked as we walked out of the bathroom. "It's nothing. I get like that sometimes. I'm sorry you had to see that." He said with a tinted blush. "Well if you need anything I'm always here." I said. "Actually, can I have my razor blade back?" He asked not looking at me. "I don't think that's a very good idea." I said awkwardly. "Please, it's my dads and if he finds out it's gone he'll-" Tom stopped talking. "Actually never mind keep it." He said looking down. "Wait he'll what?" I asked. "Nothing. Never mind." He said with his head down. I noticed marks, no more like scars, on his neck. "Tom? Does your dad abuse you?" I asked concerned. He took a deep breath then sighed, looking at the ground. "I'm not a rat." He said looking up at me. "Tom? Are you serious? You need to tell someone!" I yelled. "No I don't Edd." He said looking down. "I can handle it. Promise me that you won't tell anyone." He said with tears in his eyes. "Tom I-" "promise me!" He yelled. "I promise." I said looking at the ground. The bell rang and Tom jumped. "Looks like it's lunch time." I said as we started walking towards the cafeteria. I got my lunch and sat at the table with my friends. We were kinda like a gay club. Yup you read that right. "Edd where were you during third?" Tord asked. "Skipped." I said taking a bite of my apple. "Edd Gould. You skipped?!" Tord yelled. "Yeah, what's the big deal?" I asked with a shrug. "You've never even been late." He said. "Okay he skipped, new matter." Matt said getting our attention. "Have you seen the new kid. He's hot." He said fanning himself. "Isn't that him?" Tord asked pointing at an empty table with only Tom sitting there.

          Matt's pov
Edd looked over at the new kid with a frown. "Don't mess with him. I hear he almost broke Eduardo's arm." Tord said. "No he didn't. You're just making things up." I said in disbelief. Eduardo was held back twice. He's bigger and stronger than everyone here. "That's true he did almost break his arm. There was a fight in the hallway." Edd said. "Were you yelling fight with the crowd?" Tord asked. Edd put his head down. "No. They were all yelling fight while Eduardo was kicking my ass." Edd said. "That explains why you've got a black eye and a busted lip. But what's that have to do with new kid?" I asked. "He stepped in and Eduardo couldn't even hit him once." Edd said. "Also could you stop calling him new kid. His names Tom." He said. "Okay." I said taking a bite of my apple. "Screw off." Someone said. We all looked over. Eduardo was messing with Tom. "I'm not going nowhere. Around here I'm the top of totem pole." Eduardo said punching Tom in the stomach making him go down. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Some kids yelled. Edd stood up. "Edd, what're you doing?! He'll kill you." Tord said. Edd walked over to Eduardo tapped him on the shoulder then punched him straight in the face. "Holy shit who knew Edd was such a badass." Tord said. Eduardo sat on the ground for a little before standing up. "You little." Eduardo took a swing at Edd. Edd dodged and kicked Eduardo in the balls. "Say it." Edd said. "Uncle." Eduardo said as his friends walked over and helped him up. He helped Tom off the ground and walked back over to us. "What the hell was that?!" I yelled as he sat down. "I barely did anything." Edd said with a shrug. "Barely did anything! You just kicked his ass!" Tord yelled. "To be honest, I don't even know how to fight. I just copied a movie that I saw." Edd said with a smile. The principal walked into the cafeteria and over to our table. "You are so screwed." Tord said. "Edd Gould. I hear you were involved in a fight." The principal said. "Yes." Edd said looking at him. "Can you come with me to my office?" The principal asked. Edd got up then followed him out of the cafeteria. "Look at new kid." Tord said. Tom stood up and followed them.