Eduardo

Tom's pov
I turned around and tried to leave. Mark ran up and stood in front of the door. He locked it and pushed me into Eduardo. He rubbed up against my entrance. "See I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He said. "W-what?" I asked afraid. He started kissing my neck, dragging me into the largest stall there. "G-get the fuck o-off me! Y-you fucking Ben Ten w-wannabe!" I screamed. He unbuckled his pants and unzipped them quickly. He reached around my waist and unbuckled my belt. "L-leave me alone!" I screamed. He ignored me and pulled down my pants. He pulled his boxers down and mine too. "You won't be able to walk for weeks." He whispered. His hand traveled up my shirt as he rubbed me. I screamed for Tord. "Save your screaming. You're gonna need it." He said lining up at me entrance quickly. He rubbed against me. The stall burst open and Tord kicked him away from me. He started beating the shit out of Eduardo. I fell to the ground and pulled up my boxers and pants. My whole body was throbbing at how close he was. I sat in the corner sobbing. I couldn't move. I could still feel his disgusting lips against my neck. "Hey are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Tord asked. I shook my head no. "Do you want to go home?" He asked. I nodded and he helped me up. I couldn't stop sobbing. He grabbed me and hugged me tight to his chest. "It's okay. You're alright. It's just me." He said quietly. "H-he-" I stopped talking and just sobbed. "I know. I know. But your okay now." He said hugging me tighter. I was shaking from so much fear.

Tord's pov
I rubbed Tom's back gently as he shook. "Where are your crutches?" I asked. He shrugged unknowingly. I sighed and picked him up. He was still shaking uncontrollably. I walked out of the stall. Mark was on the ground from when I took him down. "Nice ass by the way." I said with a smirk. "Th-that's not f-funny!" He yelled through sobs, aggressively punching me in the chest. "Okay okay. I'm sorry." I said. He hugged my chest sobbing into it quietly. I walked out of the bathroom and to the office. I set him down on a chair and signed us both out. I went upstairs to our lockers and got our stuff then left. I called a cab and we went home. Tom was still sobbing into my chest uncontrollably. He was still aggressively shaking in my arms. I walked into the house quietly. "Edd?!" I yelled. Edd came out of his and Tom's room. He looked like he just woke up from a nap. He saw Tom and ran over. "What happened?" He asked taking him from my arms carefully. "Well I saw his ass." I said with a chuckle. "Tord this isn't funny!" He screamed shaking more. "I'm sorry I'm trying to lighten the mood." I said putting our bags in the corner. "J-just stop talking." He sobbed. He hugged Edd as tight as he could. "Is this a hickey?" Edd asked rubbing his thumb on Tom's neck. Tom flinched and clenched Edd's hoodie. "Tord what happened at school today?" Edd asked. "I don't know all the details." I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. Tom stopped sobbing and just shook in Edd's arms uncontrollably. "Tom what happened?" Edd asked concerned. Tom shook his head no quickly. Edd sighed slightly annoyed at this.

Edd's pov
I hugged Tom, trying to calm him down. His shaking became slower. "What happened?" I asked concerned. He bit his lip. "E-Eduardo..." he started shaking again. "What? What did Eduardo do?" I asked. "H-he tried t-to rape m-me." He said starting to sob once more. I hugged him tighter. "It's okay. He can't hurt you now. I'm here now. Everything's gonna be okay." I said rubbing his back gently. He sobbed into my chest quietly. His pants were still unzipped but I didn't really care. I picked him up and walked to the room. I laid him down in bed and he fell asleep. I sighed and walked out to Tord. "Did he?" I wasn't able to finish the sentence. "No. I kicked him off before he could. I'm sorry I couldn't get there sooner. He got to close." Tord said plopping down on the couch. "How close?" I asked. "So close that if I took a second longer Tom would have lost his virginity horribly." Tord said. I stormed out of the house and started walking to the school. Tord grabbed me holding me back. "Get him when he comes home. Tom needs you now." He said. I sighed and followed him back to the house quietly. "How long until school ends?" I asked. "A few." Tord said. "Well I need to go do something." I said walking towards my house. "Wh-what're you doing?" He asked following me. "I need clothes and stuff." I said. Tord grabbed my hood. "Are you sure you can even face them?" He asked. "Who says I have to." I said. He sighed and pulled me back. "I'll climb to your window. What do you need?" He asked. "Tord you're still limping." I said walking away.

                 Tom's pov
I shot up from bed crying. I had a nightmare about Tord not being fast enough to stop it. I hugged my knees trying to stop myself from shaking. "Tom?" I heard. I jumped hitting my arm. I looked up to see Tord. He ran over and hugged me. "It's okay. He can't hurt you. I won't let him." He said soothingly. I clenched his hoodie and tried to stop my sobbing. "Wh-where's Edd?" I asked. "He went to get some stuff from his house. He'll be back soon." Tord said. I stopped sobbing and just shook in his arms intensely. "It's okay Tom." Tord said. He hugged me to his chest, from behind. "You're not going to school anymore." He said. "I-I can go to school t-tomorrow." I said. "No." He said sternly. I sighed in defeat and leaned back on his chest. "I need to get you a new pair of crutches." He said with a small chuckle. "Yeah." I said. "Are you okay now?" He asked. "Y-yeah." I said still shaking. "Was it a nightmare?" He asked, he was way to close to my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck. I freaked out pushing him away and scooting away from him quickly. "Hey, it's okay." He said raising his hands innocently. I sighed, calming down. "I-I'm sorry." I said shaking more. "I won't hurt you." He said. I nodded but still shook.

Tord's pov
I crawled forward and Tom jumped. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." I said. He calmed down and hugged me. "T-tell me you w-won't let Edd k-kill him." He said. "But, Tom-" "it'll just make things worse." He said cutting me off. "I promise." I said. "What time is it?" He asked. I looked at my phone. "It's 3:10." I said. "The bus gets here soon. Go find Edd and make sure he doesn't do anything." Tom said. I nodded and walked outside. The bus stopped and Eduardo stepped off. I glared at him and he made a dick sucking motion with his hand. I shook my head and looked up. Edd was crossing the street with a glare. I held him back before he could get to Eduardo. "Let me go." He said struggling against my grip. "Stop. Tom made me promise to stop you. Just stop." I said. He kicked me in the ankle making me let go. I ran after him ignoring the shooting pain. I grabbed him, putting him in a chokehold. "I'm sorry." I said before he passed out. I carried him inside carefully. I brought him to Tom's room and laid him down. "Is he okay?!" Tom yelled sitting up quickly. He winced in pain as blood starting leaking through his shirt. I ran over and laid him down gently. I lifted his shirt to see healing slashes ripped open. "God damnit Tom." I said annoyed. "I-is Edd o-okay?" He asked, trying to ignoring the pain. "He's fine. He went after Eduardo so I put him in a chokehold, but I didn't hurt him." I said. I ran out and grabbed the first aid. I ran back in to the room. I tried to put pressure on it but Tom moved around. "Stop moving." I said. He continued moving around and wincing in pain. I did the unthinkable but hey, he stopped moving.