Restaurant

Tom's pov
The whole way to the restaurant I was checking their menu on my phone. Checking the calories for everything. "What are you doing?" Edd asked pulling me onto his lap carefully. I quickly turned off my phone and put it away. He grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at what I was doing. He sighed and looked at me. "Edd it's nothing." I said grabbing my phone away. I shoved it in my pocket. "Tom? Why are you checking the calories?" He asked. "I-I'm not." I lied looking away. "You're not fat." He said. I looked at him, surprised he knew that I was thinking that. "I've seen you naked, trust me, you're not fat." He said with a smirk. I looked away blushing insanely at his words. "Now, I'm gonna order for you. If you don't like what I'm ordering for you tell me. I'm not letting you do it by calories." He said. I sighed and put my head down ashamed. He lifted my chin. "Understand?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't get that." He said with a smirk. "U-understood." I said. He was starting to scare me slightly. He smiled and kissed me gently. I kissed back and played with his hair. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "I-I'm sorry." I said. He just smiled at me. We got to the restaurant Edd helped me out of the cab. We ate at one of the outside tables. The waiter brought us our menus and asked what we wanted to drink. "Can I have a Cola?" Edd asked. "Um...I'll have a lemonade." I said giving the waiter a small smile. He winked at me, Edd not noticing it. I blushed and put my head down. "Your drinks are coming up." The waiter said patting my shoulder.

                 Edd's pov
I smiled at the waiter as he walked away. I looked at Tom to see he had his head down, while fiddling his thumbs. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh yeah." He said smiling at me and sliding his hands off of the table quietly. "Do you like chicken?" I asked. He went to pick up the menu but I grabbed it. "Do you like chicken?" I asked. "Yeah." He said with a sigh. I let go of the menu and looked at the calories. "Edd..." He whined. "Doesn't it sound good though?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. "What about an appetizer?" He asked. I smiled at him. "I say we go with the cheesy curly fries with bacon." He said. I giggled as he drooled a bit. "Okay sounds good." I said. The waiter came back and asked our orders. "Can we have the lemon chicken to split?" I asked. He nodded and smiled at Tom. The waiters smile was too...lustful. Tom noticed and awkwardly smiled back at him. I growled at him as he walked away. "Edd calm down." Tom said. "He's hitting on you." I growled. "And? I'm in love with you." He said. I sighed and calmed down slightly. "I have to use the bathroom. Will you be okay?" I asked concerned. "Edd I'll be fine." He said with a chuckle. I sighed and got up, walking to the bathroom. As I past the waiter he smirked at me as he walked outside. I did my business and walked back outside. Tom was pinned to the seat struggling against the waiter as his lips connected on Tom's. I pulled the waiter off and walked inside. I threw him to a manager, explained the situation, and got us free dinner. I walked back out to Tom, who was now crying. "Guess I wasn't fine." He said with a chuckle.

                 Matt's pov
I walked to Eduardo's house. His car was gone. I knocked on the door gently. Mark answered it and sighed. "Is Jon here?" I asked. That's when I noticed he was slightly crying. "Yeah the idiots here." He said wiping his tears. "Can you get him?" I asked. "H-he can't come to the door right now." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "Because Eduardo just beat the shit out of him and vanished when I threatened to call the cops." Mark said. I pushed past him and ran inside quickly. "I was gonna say come in but whatever." Mark said. Jon was laying on the couch, his knee facing to the side, with a broken leg. He coughed up blood and looked at me. "Go home." He said in a strained voice. "Jon?" I asked. "Go home!" He tried to scream but it came out more of a whimper. Mark pulled me back. "You should go home." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because your the reason he's on that couch!" He screamed. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Eduardo didn't get his way. Jon ends up with you Eduardo gets jealous. Jon falls in love, Eduardo doesn't get to fuck Tom. Eduardo wanted love but Jon's the one with it. It's because of you!" He screamed pushing me. I hit the oven turning on the stove. I burned my elbow and whimpered. I looked at my elbow after turning off the stove. It was bleeding and burnt bad. "Shit, are you okay?" Mark asked concerned. "Y-yeah. M-maybe I should just go." I said. I held back my tears.

Tom's pov
Our food came and Edd started eating. I had lost my appetite because the waiter. I played with my food just staring at it blankly. "You know if you wait any longer it my come back to life and jump off your plate." Edd said. I forced a chuckle. "Tom?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you worried about the calories?" He asked looking at me concerned. "No. It's not about that calories. It looks really good. I would eat it if I wasn't so scared that I'd throw it up." I said pushing the plate away. "The waiter?" He asked as I laid my head in my arms. I nodded. "Please eat. It's been about four days." He said. "I'm just not that hungry." I said shrugging. He sighed and stabbed a piece of chicken. He made an airplane noise pushing it to my face. "Edd I'm-" I was cut off by him shoving the chicken in my mouth. I chewed the piece and reluctantly swallowed it. I forced a smile and sat up quickly. "It's good." I said. I kept my fake smile up as I ate my chicken quietly. "I'll be back in gonna go to the bathroom." I said carefully getting up. I grabbed my crutches and headed to the bathroom quickly. I went into the handicap stall, locking it, and started throwing up. I knew it was gonna happen. Whenever I eat, I end up throwing it up later. I heard a soft knock on the door. "Tom? I know that's you." Edd said from the other side of the door. I stopped throwing up and flushed the toilet. I was crying and sobbing quietly. "Tom open the door." He said. I could see him tapping his foot through the gap at the bottom of the door. He got tired of waiting and just crawled under it. He hugged me tight and rubbed my back. "It's okay. We can go home if you want." He said. I nodded and wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry I made you eat." He said. I chuckled. "When you say it like that it just sounds dumb." I said getting up carefully, grabbing the crutches.

                 Edd's pov
I giggled. I leaned in to kiss Tom but he stopped me. "Let me brush my teeth first." He said. "Yeah. You're right." I said pulling back. "Actually I don't care." I said. I gently grabbed his chin and kissed him passionately. He stumbled but I picked him up carefully. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I leaned him against the wall and started traveling his body. He moaned into the kiss as I played with his nipples gently. I nibbled on his lip gently asking for an entrance. He granted my request and I didn't leave one spot untouched. My hands traveled down to his pants line. I broke the kiss and he panted slightly. "Can I continue?" I asked. He nodded. I started kissing down his neck. I bit down a little hard. He whimpered slightly. I licked and sucked and kissed the spot asking for forgiveness. He moaned slightly. I found his sweet spot and nibbled lightly. He moaned and gripped my sides gently. I sucked and kissed and licked. I carefully took off his shirt. He looked away as I rubbed a scar carefully. I gently turned his face back towards me. "You're beautiful." I said. He pulled me by my colar and kissed me passionately. I broke the kiss and started going down his chest covering it in hickeys. I sucked on his nipple as I twisted the other one. I heard a stall door open and Tom bit his lip, holding in moans. I didn't stop. "E-Edd." He moaned quietly. "Yeah?" I asked. "S-someone's h-here." He moaned quietly. "So?" I asked with a smirk. I continued sucking his nipple as my hand slowly made its way into his pants. He let out a moan as I rubbed him through his boxers. Someone banged on the stall door making me stop. Tom whimpered slightly. "If you want to do that go home!" Someone yelled through the door.