A/n at bottom

Tom's pov
Me and Edd talked about going to school. "I get the cast off Tuesday, I can get through one school day." I said. He sighed and agreed. By the time we were done talking it was already 8 o'clock. He stood up and looked down at me. "Carry me." I said like a child, trying to reach him. He giggled and picked me up. "You're kind of heavy." He said with a small chuckle. He laid me down then laid next to me, cuddling into me. His hand traveled my body gently. He started kissing my neck, making me giggle. "Edd, I need sleep. And I can't go to school with thousands of hickeys on my neck." I whined. He chuckled against my neck making me shiver. "But I want to." He said. "Edd." I whined. "Alright. Just one more." He said. "Sure." I said. He bit down on my sweet spot making me whimper and moan. He pulled away and kissed it gently. "Th-that hurt." I whimpered. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. It was kinda hot." I said with a smirk. He chuckled. I felt where he bit me to feel blood. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I cleaned off my neck and looked at the mark. Edd came in behind me and hugged my waist. "Are you sure you're okay? I didn't mean to bite you that hard." He said gently kissing the mark. "I'm okay." I said looking up at him and gently kissing him. He kissed back and picked me up carefully. He carried me back into the room and laid me down, laying down next to me. He gently kissed the mark again. "It's really okay Edd." I said. He sighed and cuddled into my back gently.

                  Tord's pov
I woke up with two tubes in my arms. One was feeding me and the other was just an IV. I was tightly strapped down to the bed. A doctor walked in and smiled at me. I was struggling against the restraints. "Sorry about them. We couldn't let you try anything." He said. I stopped struggling and sighed, laying back. "Tord why'd you do it?" He asked. "Because I can." I said. He sighed and sat next to me. "Tord if you don't tell me I can't help you." He said. "Omg. Don't you get it?! You can't help me!" I screamed struggling against the restraints. Tears streamed down my face quickly. "Would you like me to call your friends?" The doctor asked. "No. They're at school." I said. "Is there anything I can do for you Tord?" He asked. "Can you take of the restraints and just put me under 24/7 watch?" I asked. He nodded and unbuckled the restraints. I wiped my tears away as the doctor left. A guy nurse came in, and to admit, he was kinda hot. "Tord Larson?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I've been assigned to watch over you. If you have visitors I will be outside the door." He said. I nodded. I looked down at the tubes in my arms. "You may not remove your feeding tube." He said. I sighed as he sat down next to me. "Tord, why are you here?" He asked. "Why do you care?" I snapped. He didn't seem effected, he was still smiling. "I want to get to know you." He said. "I'm sorry, my name is Alastair Smith." He said. I sighed and gave into his friendliness. "How 'bout this, for every question you ask, I ask one." I said. He agreed.

                 Edd's pov
Me and Tom were on the bus. On the bus he had kids bullying him but he didn't seem to care. A new kid came and sat behind us. "Hey, are you Tom?" The kid asked. "Yeah." Tom said. "There's a rumor going around. It's about you. I won't make fun of you, I just want to know if it's true." The kid said. "What is the rumor?" Tom asked. "That you begged Eduardo until he fucked you." The kid said quietly. Tom flipped around quickly. "Who the hell started the rumor?!" He yelled. "E-Eduardo." The kid stuttered with fear in his voice. I pulled Tom down to his seat carefully. "It's not true." I told the kid. That's when I noticed the whispers. I listened closely to what a group of girls were saying. "Eduardo said he was drooling and begging for more. I can't believe he paid $500 just to get laid." One of them said. "Can you believe Eduardo actually did it. God I wouldn't fuck that freak for $1000000." One said. Tom was crying now. I wanted to hug him but I knew it would make things worse. "This was a bad idea. I can call a cab to take us home." I said. Tom shook his head and wiped his tears. "I-I'll be fine." He lied. I sighed and grabbed his hand, squeezing it. We finally got to the school and we got off. Someone pushed Tom, him hitting the ground hard. His chin was bleeding. I helped him up and took him to the nurse. She cleaned it up quickly but it kept gushing blood. "You're gonna need stitches." She said bandaging it. She called an ambulance and they got here quickly. Tom got in, me riding with him.

____________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having a hard time with school but I try to publish everyday. I can't write until school is over so I'm having a hard time publishing. If my chapters slow down or stop I'm sorry.
____________________________