Jon

Tom's pov
I wanted to lean in and kiss him. He was so cute. "Are you two love birds done?" Tord asked with a giggle. Me and Edd both blushed insanely. "So...um...did you tell someone about your dad?" Edd asked. "Yeah. They arrested him this morning." I said with my head down. "Are you going back to school tomorrow?" Tord asked getting his stuff together. "I'm getting discharged today?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna take you home." He said with a smile. I grabbed my crutches almost falling over. "It's hard to do this with a long arm cast." I whined. Tord sighed and picked me up. "I-I can walk." I said blushing. "Just chill. It's gonna take forever for you to get to the cab." Tord said. I sighed and Edd grabbed my crutches. We got in the elevator and then went outside. Tord hailed a cab to take us home. We got home and Edd paid the driver. Tord carried me inside, Edd following. "Okay so there's two rooms. Do you want the big or the small room?" Tord asked. "I'm fine on the couch." I said. "Big room it is." He said walking into a room with two unused beds. "You and Edd can share a room." He said laying me down on a bed. I carefully sat up. "Just take it easy." Edd said pushing me down gently. "Are you sure you want to go to school tomorrow?" Edd asked concerned. "I'll be fine. I'll just have to get used to walking around on crutches now." I said sitting up again. Edd sighed and looked at me. I jumped when his lips landed on mine. I froze and didn't know what to do. I was about to kiss back but Edd pulled away. He was blushing intensely and so was I. "I-I'm sorry. I-I-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately.

Edd's pov
I kissed back hesitantly. He licked my bottom lip gently. I didn't know what to do. This was my first kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at him with wide eyes, blushing insanely. "First kiss?" He asked with a chuckle. I put my head down. He lifted my chin. "It was mine too." He said with a smile. I hugged him. He rubbed my back gently and kissed my forehead. "Tom...will you go out with me?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "Aww so cute." I heard Tord say. I quickly let go of Tom and looked back. Tord was leaning on the door frame smirking. "So you two are dating now?" He asked. "Yeah." Tom said with confidence. "Whatever, just don't be too loud." He said with a chuckle before walking away. Tom giggled and hugged me. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked really close to my ear making me shiver. "I-I don't know." I said with a blush. He nuzzled his nose into my neck. "T-Tom?" I asked uncomfortably. "I won't do anything." He said with a chuckle. I calmed down a little bit. I heard a knock at the door. "I'm gonna go see who that is." I said kissing his forehead and walking to the door. I opened it to see Matt. "Hey, how is he?" He asked. "He's okay." I said with a smile. "Why are you blushing?" He asked with a chuckle. "I-I'm not." I whined. "You two kissed?" He asked with a sad expression. "Yeah." I said. "Do you want to come inside?" I asked moving out of the way.

Matt's pov
I didn't want to come inside. "Actually I have to go home and do my chores." I lied with a smile. It's easy to fake a smile when you've been doing it for so long. "Oh...ok. I'll see you later then." Edd said. I realized my mistake as I walked out. Edd knew I didn't have chores. I turned around only to see Edd shut the door with his head down. I sighed and started walking. I passed my house and walked to my secret spot. It was a hidden trail out of town. It led to a mountain where you could see the whole town. I sat at the edge with my feet dangling off. I've had thoughts about jumping off but I never did. Edd was the only thing that stopped me. "Matt?" I heard. I looked behind me to see Jon. "Oh uh hey Jon." I said looking back at the view of the town. "How'd you find this place?" I asked. "I come up her all the time to get away from Eduardo and Mark." He said sitting next to me. His hand was on top of mine but he didn't seem to notice it. I pulled my hand away slowly. "Why do you come up here?" He asked curiously. I didn't answer, I just put my head down silently. He seemed to get the hint. He lightly punched me in the arm. "Don't think like that." He said. He seemed genuinely concerned. He sighed and stood up but slipped, landing on top of me. He was pinning me down and we were both blushing. "Matt?" He asked. "Y-yeah?" I asked. "What would you do if I kissed you?" He asked. I blushed more as he began leaning in. "I-I'm sorry." He said rolling off.

Jon's pov (yay new pov)
I've liked Matt for a while now. I got up to leave but he grabbed my hand. "Wait...don't leave." He said. I nodded and sat back down. "Jon?" Matt asked. "Yeah?" I asked not being able to speak from my embarrassment. "Do you like me?" He asked. "Yeah." I said quietly. "Why? Why would you like someone like me?" He asked, his voice cracking. I hugged him as he started sobbing uncontrollably. "I like you because you're adorable. You're kind. You make mistakes but everyone does. You're goofy. You're loving. You're cuddly. You're you." I said kissing his forehead gently. He gripped onto my shirt sobbing into my chest quietly. "Matt?" I asked. "Y-yeah?" He asked. "If I hadn't of come...were you gonna jump?" I asked. He clenched my shirt tighter. "M-maybe." He said trembling. I carefully pulled him away from the edge. It was getting late and the sun was setting. I gently pulled him off of me and kissed his forehead gently. I tilted his head and his eyes sparkled. "I-it's beautiful." He said with a soft sob. I wiped his tears and put my arm around him. He hesitantly laid his head on my shoulder. "Why are you friends with Eduardo and Mark?" He asked. "I don't know. If I try to leave they beat the shit out of me. I've tried last weak. I have no where to go." I said with a sigh. "Oh." He stated simply. "I'm sorry they hurt you and your friends." I said. "It's not your fault." He said. "Have you eaten today?" I asked. "No. I skipped lunch." He said. "Can I take you out to dinner?" I asked. "Like a date?" He asked. "Sure." I said, smiling.