Hot

Edd's pov
"I like the sound of that. Say it again." Tom mumbled. "Jeg elsker deg." I mumbled against his neck. He shivered slightly and hugged me tighter. "When we get home I'm gonna go out." Tord said. "Out where?" I asked. "Edd, I'll be fine." He said. "Okay. I'll stop being nosy." I said. We got home and I carried Tom inside. Tord left as soon as we got home. I walked into the room and laid Tom down. "What does that mean anyway?" He asked. "Jeg elsker deg, means, I love you." I said. He smiled and kissed me gently. He was still crying. "du er søt min kjærlighet." I said. "God you sound hot like that." He said. I chuckled and kissed his neck gently. "Jeg elsker deg så mye, men jeg vil ikke skade deg." I said. "Edd. Say it in English." He said. "I love you so much, but I don't want to hurt you." I repeated in English. "Shut up and kiss me." He said pulling me down. I kissed down his neck gently. I bumped his chin accidentally and he whimpered. I quickly stopped. "I'll wait until you feel better." I said. "Edd, y-you can't just stop like that." He whined. I giggled as I saw a tent in his pants. "Is my Tommy Wommy hard already?" I asked with a smirk. He looked away quickly. I pulled his pants down a little bit. I pulled his boxers down and started jerking him off. I went faster and he started moaning loudly. "Hey guys, I forgot my wallet!" Tord yelled. I heard him walk through the front door. Tom bit his lip but I only went faster. I went faster and faster. I slipped my hand to his back and into his pants.

                 Tom's pov
I arched my back as I felt Edd's hand pull my pants down more. He slid his finger into my entrance. I gave up and moaned. Edd stopped and listened. "Oh god!" I heard Tord yell before running out of the house. Edd giggled and continued. I came on his chest so he stopped jerking me off. He slid another finger into my entrance. I moaned and grabbed his shoulders. I shook my head and he pulled his fingers out. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head again and just hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I should have asked." He said, pulling up my boxers and pants. "Did I hurt you?" He asked. I didn't answer. "I'm sorry." He said hugging me even tighter. "It's fine Edd. I'm fine." I said. He sighed and laid down still hugging me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Edd I'm okay. It was fun." I said with a chuckle. He kissed me gently and pulled the blanket over us. "Jeg elsker deg." I said. "You're learning." He said giving me a small kiss. "Norwegian is more Tord's thing." He said. "Yeah. His accent sounds better with it." I said. "Yeah. His accent is kind of hot." Edd said. "No. Nothing is hot about him." I said. "Really? I think his accent, his abs, and his hair is really hot." He said. I grabbed his collar and kissed him gently. I licked his lip and he opened his mouth slightly. I did a little trick and pulled away. Edd's eyes were wide. "Did you just roll your tongue in my mouth?" He asked. "Yup. But you know, maybe I won't do that. Guess it's not hot." I said with a shrug. He kissed me again but I didn't do it again.

                 Matt's pov
I laid in my hospital bed. I still wasn't eating and I asked if they could stop the visits. I was surprised when Jon walked through the door. "Matt?" He asked. I ignored him and faced away from him. "Matt?" He asked again. "How'd you get in here?" I asked. "I paid the nurse." He said. I sighed but still didn't look at him. "Matt. I can see your ribs." He said. "Good for you." I said. He grabbed my shoulder gently. "Matt what's up with you. You're not eating, you're not sleeping, and you're shutting everyone out." He said. "Thanks for noticing." I said sarcastically. "Matt. Please take care of yourself. I can't stand it. Mark had to hold me back so I didn't continue c-" He stopped talking. I grabbed his arm and lifted his sleeve. Just like I expected, cuts, lots of cuts. "Don't do this. Not because of me. Please." I said. He chuckled and pulled his arm away quickly. "Now you care?! This is what I have to do to make you realize what you're doing to everyone else?! It's not just you you're hurting! Why can't you see that I love you?!" He screamed. "Jon I-" "God! All I had to do was this?!" He screamed before pulling a razor blade out of his pocket and cutting his wrist. "Jon!" I screamed. "All I needed to do was this?!" He screamed doing it again. I stood up stumbling over to him and grabbed the blade quickly. "Stop. Please. Just stop." I said. He sobbed into my chest gripping my shirt. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I said. I grabbed some bandages and bandaged his wrist. "You need to eat, you need to sleep, and I need you." He sobbed punching me softly.

Jon's pov
I couldn't help but sob. "Okay. I'll eat. I'll sleep. But you need to stop cutting." Matt said. I nodded and he kissed me gently. "I love you Jon." He said. "I love you too." I said before kissing him. He quickly pulled away. "What did you do today?" He asked. "Came here." I said. "Jon, what pills did you take?" He asked. "H-how?" I asked. "I can taste it." He said. "What pills, and how many?" He asked. "It doesn't matter." I said. "Jon. Did you try to kill yourself?" He asked. I just put my head down. "What pills? How many?" He asked. "Pain killers." I said. He sighed. "How many?" He asked. "All of them." I said. "B-but I-I didn't swallow them. I-I spit them...most of them d-down the drain." I said. He hugged me tight. "Are you dizzy?" He asked concerned. "A little." I said. "What did Mark do?" He asked. "He made me throw them up." I said. "Did he hurt you?" He asked concerned. "A little." I said. "Don't you ever do that again." He said hugging me tight. "How about this, I can discharge myself and we can go out for lunch." He said. I nodded and kissed him gently. "That sounds great." I said. He smiled and we went to discharge him.