Abused

Tom's pov
"Where are we going anyway?" Edd asked as we walked off of school grounds. "We're going to my house. My dad doesn't come home for another two hours." I said as I walked. "Why are you still holding my hand?" He asked blushing, looking down at our hands. "Sorry." I said letting go and blushing. We finally got to my house and I unlocked the door. When we walked in I heard someone in the kitchen. "Shit. He's not supposed to be back yet." I said poking my head into the kitchen. The door shut by itself, slamming. "Tom Rigdewell! What are you doing home!" My dad yelled. "Go outside." I told Edd. He listened and quietly walked outside. My dad came out of the kitchen with his whiskey. "You little fuck! Do you know how much money I pay for you to go to school?! Do you know how much I do for you?! You're gonna pay that price!" He screamed taking a swig of his whiskey. He chugged the rest of it and smashed the bottle over my head. "You're a dumbass! Go get the whip!" He screamed at me. "No." I said. "No? No?!" He screamed. He punched me in the face and the stomach multiple times. "Go now!" He screamed. I did as he said and got the whip. I gave it to him and he whipped me straight across my face. I started bleeding from the slash. He started to repeatedly strike me on my face, stomach, and back. "I-I'm sorry." I said through tears. "You better be!" He yelled. "Now get out! I don't want to see your hideous face!" He screamed opening the door and throwing me on the concrete.

Edd's pov
Tom's dad slammed the door after throwing Tom to the concrete. His shirt was covered in blood and he had slashes on his face. He tried to push himself up but was too weak and fell. I ran over and helped him up. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Maybe you should just go home." He said. "Yeah. You're coming with me. You can stay at my place for the night." I said putting his arm around me. "Edd just leave me." He said pulling away from me. I picked him up and started walking. "My house isn't that far. Let's go get you bandaged up." I said as I started to walk. "Edd seriously. I'm fine." Tom said. I didn't notice it but he was crying like crazy. We got to my house and I carried him inside. My parents were at work so I just walked in. I grabbed the first aid kit and wet a rag with hot water. I wiped all the blood off of Tom's face but it kept coming. "These are deep. Did he cut you with a knife?" I asked putting a bit of pressure on one of the cuts. "No. He used a whip. That's what happens when you get hit in the same place over and over again." He said still crying. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left." I said putting pressure on a different slash. "No. If you were there he would have hurt you too." Tom said wiping his tears away. "Why does he abuse you?" I asked. "I don't really want to talk about it." He said. "Okay." I said. "Why won't this bleeding stop?" I asked annoyed. "Pour some peroxide on it then wipe away the blood. It'll stop the bleeding." Tom said laying back. I dumped peroxide on his face and wiped away the blood. There were six slashes on his face. "You're right. The bleeding stopped." I said surprised. "Tom, can you take off your shirt?" I asked awkwardly. "Why?" He asked suspicious. "I can see the blood. He slashed your back and stomach." I said. "O-okay." He said with a slight blush as he took off his shirt. His whole body was covered in blood. I poured some peroxide on his stomach and he winced in pain, clutching the couch. I wiped away all the blood to see thousands of slashes. "Turn around so I can do your back." I said. I poured the peroxide on his back then wiped away the blood. I wrapped a bandage all around him. Blood came through the bandages as soon as I finished. I wrapped another layer around his waist. There was a knock on the door. I laid Tom down and got up. I cracked the door open and looked out. Matt was standing outside my door.

Matt's pov
I felt bad for spreading rumors about Edd's friend. I didn't like the fact that he was already closer to him then he ever was to me. I liked Edd, more than a friend. I was really jealous of the new kid. I knocked on Edd's door and he poked his head out. He looked at my face then looked down. "I know you don't want to see me but can we talk?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah. Come in." He said opening the door. I saw the new kid laying on the couch with blood everywhere. "Actually. Let's talk out here." He said stepping out and closing the door. "I'm sorry for spreading rumors about Tom. Was that him?" I asked. "I thought you were different Matt." He said ignoring his question. "I know and I'm sorry. But wasn't that the new kid?" I asked concerned. "I started to fall for you Matt. And yes that's him." Edd said looking down. "I'm sorry. I was jealous. I really like you Edd. And is he okay?" I said. "What was the rumor anyway?" Edd asked. "I told everyone he was abused by his father." I said looking down. "Accurate." Edd mumbled. "Wait is he actually abused?!" I yelled. "No." Edd said looking me in the eyes. He always looks away when he's lying. "Is he okay? Is he mad at me?" I asked. "No and I have no idea." Edd said. "What happened? He was covered in blood." I asked. "He got into an accident. Right now isn't the best time Matt." Edd said looking at the door. "Can I talk to him?" I asked. "He's not doing to well. You can talk to him tomorrow. Oh and I might not be at school tomorrow. Or for a while." Edd said awkwardly. "Why not?" I asked. "Suspension. I kind of beat the shit out of you." Edd said putting his head down. "It's okay. I deserved it." I said putting my head down. "I'll see if he wants to talk to you." Edd said walking into the house. He walked back out. "He's having a hard time moving. He'll talk to you later." Edd said awkwardly. "Okay. I'll get going. I'm sorry for today." I said before leaving.