Picture

Trigger warning! There are very inappropriate things in this chapter!
------------------------------------------------------
Tom's pov
I quickly put my shirt back on. Edd handed me my crutches. We stepped out of the stall. I was blushing insanely but Edd was just smirking. "Ew their homos." The guy said. I put my head down and Edd put his arm around me. "Yup. And we're proud of it." He said confidently. We walked out of the bathroom without a word. "Tom don't listen to him." Edd said. He hailed a cab and we got in. He kissed me, laying me down gently. I stopped him and pushed him off quickly. "Tom?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm tired of being made fun of for being a homosexual." I said. He sighed and hugged me. "Tom, you can't stop people from talking shit. Everyone talks shit." He said quoting me from when he beat the shit out of Matt. "I'm glad you remembered that." I said. He chuckled and kissed me gently. I melted into the kiss and his hands once again traveled my body. I broke the kiss. "Can you at least wait until we get to the hotel room?" I asked with a giggle. He nodded and held me close. "We're here." The driver said. Edd paid him and we walked inside and to our room. He locked the door and picked me up. I dropped my crutches and tightly wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me down on the bed gently and pulled off my shirt quickly. He was moving way too quickly. "Sl-slow down." I said. He nodded and kissed me, his hands traveling my body. He sucked, licked, kissed, and nibbled all over my body. I was a moaning, blushing mess. I felt a knot tightening inside of me. Edd carefully started pulling off my blue jeans.

                 Edd's pov
I kissed down Tom's stomach. He was moaning and blushing insanely. I pulled his boxers down slowly. He whimpered slightly twitching. I stopped. "Tom if you're scared I can stop." I said. "Pl-please c-continue." He begged. I smirked and started grinding on him. He moaned and gripped the sheets. I started jerking him off slowly. He let out a moan. "F-faster." He begged. "What was that?" I asked. "God damnit Edd! Go faster!" He begged. I smirked and started jerking him off quickly. He let out a moan and gripped the sheets. His precum leaked onto my hand. I held his tip making him whimper. "E-Edd l-let m-me..." he moaned. "Not Edd." I said. "M-master." He moaned out. I let go and he came on my chest. "E-Master. M-more." He begged. I giggled and kissed down to his area. I licked the tip and he arched his back letting out a moan. I took his full length in my mouth. Good thing I don't have a gag reflex. I thought as Tom moaned. I swirled my tongue around it. He gripped my hair and moved my head. I started bobbing my head up and down. He moaned gripping my hair tighter and tighter. I stopped making him whimper quietly. He let go of my hair. I put my fingers in his face. "Suck." I ordered. He listened and sucked and slurped my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and gently shoved one in his entrance. He arched his back and bit his lip. I waited until he adjusted. He nodded and I slowly thrusted my finger in and out. He moaned loudly and gripped the sheets.

                 Matt's pov
I didn't bother to go home. It was too far away. I went back to Tord's house. Edd and Tom were gone. I went to the bathroom and washed my elbow. I examined it closely in the mirror. It had an ugly burn scar. I punched the mirror breaking it. My fist was gushing tons of blood. "Shit!" I mumbled. A sharp piece of glass fell and I stared at it. I picked it up and put it against my wrist. Someone ripped the piece from my hand quickly. I looked up to see Mark. His hand was now bleeding. He slapped me straight across the face, making me fall. "I was told to make sure you're okay." He said helping me up. "D-did you have t-to slap me." I asked. "That was just for fun. Sorry." He said with a chuckle. He threw the piece of glass into the sink with the rest. He wrapped a rag around the gash in his hand. He grabbed my elbow examining it carefully. "This is gonna scar." He said. "Yeah I know." I said. "Jon really likes you." He said. "Mhmm." I responded. "Do you like him?" He asked while bandaging my elbow. "Doesn't matter." I said. He grabbed my hand examining it as well. "Why not?" He asked running water over it. "He's laying on that couch because I love him." I sighed. "So then we protect him. Together." Mark said with a smile. I smiled weakly at him. He bandaged my hand carefully. "Thanks." I said putting my head down. "No problem. I'm sorry for never standing up. When he came after you and your friends. When I held that door shut ignoring that kids screams." He said shaking the thoughts from his head. I sighed and patted his back. "It's okay Mark." I said. He looked away. "Jon wants to see you." He said walking out of the bathroom.

Tom's pov
Edd pulled out after we both came. I was sweating and panting. He laid down next to me, hugging me tight to his chest. He pulled the blanket over us and I snuggled into him. "I love you Tommy." He whispered in my ear. I shivered slightly. "I love you too Eddy." I said. I fell asleep hugging him. I had a dream about Edd and what we just did. I looked away and when I looked back I saw Tord forcing me into it. I pushed him away quickly. "You know you want it Tom." He said with a smirk. "Tom? Tom?" I heard before waking up. I had pushed Edd off of the bed. "Edd?" I asked. "Tom you're crying. Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned. "No. I just had a nightmare." I said wiping my tears quickly. "A nightmare about what just happened?" Edd asked. "No...well, kinda. But I enjoyed it Edd. I'm not hurt or anything. I just had a small nightmare." I said frantically. He sighed and sat next to me. "Was it about Tord?" He asked. "Kind of." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked. "I pushed you into it. You weren't ready yet." He said. "No. No. Edd that was...that was amazing. I loved every second of it. And I was ready to give myself to you." I said kissing him gently. "Tom guess what." He said with a smirk. "What?" I asked curiously. He showed me a picture of me mid moan with a smile. My face flushed and I tried to grab the phone. "I'm making this my screen saver." He said with a smirk. I tried to grab the phone but I couldn't reach it. "Edd. Delete that." I whined. He set it as his wallpaper, turned off his phone and handed it to me. I turned it on to see the picture. I tried to open it but it had a password. I sighed and handed him his phone reluctantly. "I love you Tommy." He said quietly. "Yeah yeah. You're lucky I love you or else that phone would be broken." I said.