Jeg Elsker Deg

Edd's pov
I was panicking but Tom seemed perfectly fine. I squeezed his hand gently and kissed his forehead. "I hate this." I said. "Then break up with me." He mumbled. "Don't say that. I love you. I just hate that you've got such a bad life." I said. He nodded and squeezed my hand. We got to the hospital but I had to wait in the waiting room. "Sir. He's in room 240." I doctor said. I ran passed him and to the room. I ran in to see Tom sleeping with 12 stitches in his chin. I sighed with relief and sat next to him quietly. I held his hand tight and watched him sleep. He was peaceful and cute when he slept. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Hey." He said with a smile. I immediately planted a kiss on his lips. I broke the kiss to see his eyes were wide and he was blushing. "I'm not dying. Calm down." He said with a chuckle. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine Edd." He said before kissing me. I kissed back and hesitantly licked his lip. He pulled away and gave me a tiny kiss. "When my chin heals okay. It kind of hurts." He said. I nodded and kissed his forehead gently. "Are we going to school tomorrow?" He asked. "Hell no." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. "Edd, I'm fine." He said. "Okay. Okay. But we're skipping tomorrow." I said. "Tom, I'm gonna go visit Tord while we're here so I'll be right back." I said kissing his forehead gently. He nodded and laid back, snuggling into the blanket quietly. I walked down to Tord's room. When I walked in, he was restrained to the bed.

                 Tord's pov
I was being kissed by the nurse. I couldn't move. My pants were on the floor same with my boxers. I had tears streaming down my face. "Get the fuck off him!" I heard someone scream. The nurse was pushed off of me but I didn't open my eyes. The restraints came off and my clothes were thrown on my lap. I quickly put my boxers and pants on. I pulled the blanket over my head quickly. I heard the nurse leave and just quietly cried. "Tord?" I heard. I realized it was Edd who yelled at the nurse. "Tord? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked concerned. "I-is that what I-I did to T-Tom?" I asked. "Tord it doesn't matter." Edd said. "You should have let me feel that pain. The pain I gave to Tom." I said clutching my eyes shut. He grabbed me and hugged me tight to his chest. "Just shut up will you." He said. "How'd you get here so fast?" I asked as he wiped my tears away. "I was down the hall with Tom." He said. "What happened? Is he okay?" I asked concerned. "Some kid pushed him. He busted his chin open and needed stitches." He said. "Are you okay?" He asked again. I just put my head down. "Tord. Answer me." He said lifting my chin. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm sure. I'm fine, Edd just leave it." I said. He sighed and hugged me tight. "Hey." Tom said walking through the door on his crutches. "Tom you're not supposed to be out of bed." Edd said. "Tord? Why are you crying?" He asked ignoring Edd. I realized that I was still crying and quickly wiped my tears. "It's nothing. Right Edd? Nothing happened right." I said.

                        Tom's pov
I could tell Tord was lying. "Edd?" I asked. I gave him puppy dog eyes. "N-nothing h-happened." He stuttered. Tord sighed at his horrible ability to lie. "You stutter when you lie." I said. I walked over to Tord and hugged him. "Tom, I'm gonna go discharge you." Edd said before leaving. "What happened?" I asked. "I-I'm so sorry." He said beginning to sob. "Tord. What happened?" I asked concerned, carefully sitting on the bed. He calmed down and I gently wiped his tears. "I was under restraints for...what happened. They took off the restraints and put me under 24/7 watch. Th-the nurse forced me into the restraints a-and he started k-kissing me and..." Tord started crying before he could finish. "Okay. Okay. It's okay. I'm here now." I said hugging him tight. He sobbed into my chest and gripped my hoodie. "I-I'm so sorry." He sobbed. "Sorry for what Tord?" I asked. "Th-that was so s-scary. I-I'm sorry I e-ever put you through th-that." He sobbed. "Tord. Shut up. I'm fine. It's okay. Stop bringing it up." I said hugging him tight. "I should slap you for what happened yesterday." I said. "I'd deserve it." He sobbed. "I'm joking Tord." I said kneeling down in front of him. I wiped his tears but they kept coming. I sighed and thought of what to do. I kissed him gently. He hesitantly kissed back. "T-Tom?" I heard. I looked back at a crying Edd. "E-Edd." He ran out of the room before I could say anything. "Tom. Why'd you kiss me?" Tord asked. "I just needed you to stop crying." I said.

Edd's pov
I ran as fast as I could. I was stopped by Tom grabbing my hand. "Edd. Let me explain. Please. I'm so sorry." He said. He was limping without his crutches. I was sobbing quietly. "Please. Just let me explain." He begged. He was crying. "Where are your crutches?" I asked not looking at him. "I don't care. All I care about is you. I'm so sorry. I'm dumb I really am. I just needed him to stop crying." He said. I sighed and picked him up. "You still shouldn't be on your leg yet." I said. "Im so sorry. I-if you want to break up I understand. But I love you and I'm so sorry." He sobbed. "Tom. Shut up." I said. He nodded and just sobbed into my chest. "It's okay. Okay." I said. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed. "Please stop crying." I said. "I'm so dumb." He sobbed more. I carefully lifted his chin and kissed him. "It's okay. Just please stop crying." I said. He nodded and hugged me tighter. "I'm gonna tell Tord we're leaving." I said. I walked into the hospital and walked to Tord's room. He looked at me and Tom. "E-Edd." He said. "Get some rest. And if you try anything like yesterday you are so dead." I said. He nodded and laid down. "E-Edd could you discharge me? I can't stay here." He asked. "Yeah." I said. I went to the front desk and discharged Tord. We walked out of the hospital and I hailed a cab. We went home without a word between us. The only thing heard was Tom's quiet sobbing. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled. I kissed his neck gently. "It's okay min kjærlighet. Jeg elsker deg." I said. "Omg. That was Norwegian. Edd when did you learn that?!" Tord yelled surprised. "When I met you." I said with a giggle.