Unnecessary And Completely Pointless

"My Emperor, I have news." Haggar burst through the doors, not bothering to bow in her urgency.

"What is it Haggar?" Zarkon turned to her.

"The Red Paladin is more important than you think." Haggar began, bowing low before speaking her next words. "The fleshling is your heir."

Silence, Zarkon didn't speak a word simply sweeping past the druid who was quick to follow him. Haggar watched pleased as Zarkon stormed into her torture room and grasped the near death druid by his hair.

"You are lying."

"The boy is your heir." Rarg whimpered, wincing in pain. "You cannot kill him."

"Lotor is my one and only heir." Zarkon snapped.

"Nara," Rarg spoke barely over a whisper to which Zarkon almost on instinct snapped the druids neck.

"What?!"

"He is Nara's son."

"Where is your proof?" Zarkon growled low, the venom radiating off him had Rarg speaking confidently knowing the red paladin was under Zarkon's skin and he was digging deeper.

"The knife you possess belonged to your daughter, I shipped it off with the boy years ago. The human that saved Nara's life is the paladin's father."

"You honestly expect me to believe such a tale?"

"Ask Haggar, I do not lie."

Zarkon quickly snapped his head to the long haired druid who bowed her head towards Rarg.

"He is speaking the truth."

"Inform Lotor of this, he must be careful, I will not tolerate any injuries to the paladin." Zarkon stood rigid, his mind easily producing a plan. "Haggar, I think Lotor will need some assistance, shall we finally test your latest and most powerful weapon?"

"Of course Zarkon." Haggar swept from the room, leaving the Emperor to release his grip on Rarg's hair.

"Rarg, would you like to see Nara? I know you will be pleased with how we've treated her."

"She's alive?" The druids eyes widened in both relief and shock.

***

Keith's side wound was still healing and it caused him small amounts of stabbing pains every now and then. The red paladin was currently nestled between two of his lion's claws his eyes closing attempting to get some shut eye. Keith had managed to wriggle out of Shiro's grasp of worry and the strange glances from the others. He had finally looked into a mirror and he didn't particularly care that his face was trickled with purple, it was his eyes that struck him. His irises were bright yellow, far different from his usual blue grey. Keith had bit the inside of his cheek in anxiousness, hissing a little as he drew blood. The paladin fingered his gum back and found his canines had increased in size and sharpened a considerable amount.

Outlining the shape of his tooth now Keith sighed a little, with his eyes closed he hoped when he woke everything that had happened was a dream.

"Keith?"

The red paladin opened an eye to see a slightly freaked Hunk making his way over.

"What's up Hunk?"

"You might want to come to the brig."

"What's happened?" Keith was quick to his feet following the yellow paladin from his lions bay.

"I think you're getting married man."

Keith rose a skeptical brow before sobering at the all serious face of the dark skinned male.