Chapter 13; First in sight.

A.N

So I have been trying to make up the rest of the story a bit and I have the main story lines laid out. Even had an idea for a sequel. Not sure if that will be a thing though.

The sun shone in your face trough the little light green leaves of the tree. Slowly you woke up. Your butt felt like you had been sitting on a bench for ages. Well, depended on how you looked at it but in some way you had been. You loosened the rope around you and rolled it up. Ryan wasn't on his branch anymore and the only one you still saw in the tree was Giuseppe. You didn't really know him but apart from his bitchy Eric copying behavior he seemed quite nice. He was still asleep so as quiet as possible you moved so you could stand on the branch below you to climb down. There was no sign of anyone being on the ground either.

'Where is everyone?!' You thought getting a little worried.

You landed on your feat. You hadn't seen it when you were in the tree but all the bags were still there. Your bow around your shoulders didn't leave you anymore while you were here. The quiver you had hang on a branch closer to the ground was still there and you put it back around your shoulders again.

"You always wear that thing don't you? Never take it off for anything. Got to admit though, that shot you made with that water snake was a nice one." You suddenly heard behind you.

As fast as you could you turned around. There stood Giuseppe smiling while leaning against the tree with his arms folded.

"Thanks, I guess." You answered.

"So where is everyone? you killed them off or something?" He asked walking past you and looking around.

"I had been asking myself the same question when I woke up seconds ago."

Giuseppe saw the bags now too.

"Even that tree hugging retarded red head is gone! Hu, looks like we missed something or they left us behind." He said a bit sarcastically.

"They wouldn't leave us behind and leave the bags too! That would be the dumbest they could do." You snapped back at Giuseppe for his stupidity.

"Calm down girl! Your boyfriend will be back soon, damn! Let's just wait here for them." He said back raising his hands in defense.

He dropped himself next to the tree and put a long blade of grass in his mouth and folded his arms behind his head.

"How's your arm by the way?" He asked looking at you from the corner of his eye.

You sighed and followed him. Sitting on the ground you loosened your dirty bandage.

"I don't know. Haven't given it much thought sins we left the plane wreck actually."

Pulling of the bandage you revealed your lower arm with the wound obviously still there. It was still open and now looked like it was infected. Giuseppe shoved a little closer interested in how it looked.

"Ow, damn girl that doesn't look so good. Your gonna loos your arm if this goes on like this." He said teasing.

You pushed him away and took a good look at the open wound. It really didn't look good. How was it that you didn't feel a thing of it. Sure it had been annoying and a bit itchy from time to time and climbing hurts just like shooting the arrow but you guessed that living on a constant supply of adrenaline shots made you a little careless for your arm's wound. Carefully you poked it. Didn't really hurt as much as you expected. If Mark would be back you would ask him what to do with it.