Chapter 29; Privacy before the media

A.N

Yaaay posted! I am having such a weird day, have you ever been called a perfect woman by a man? Well today I was.... the weirdest day. of. my. LIFE!!! But I love my gal's ^^ ya *Rin*

"Well that was unexpected." You blurted out before you could stop it.

Inwardly you slapped yourself. Was there a more stupid answer you could have given? Well, probably there was but it wasn't really a good answer either.

"Yeah, well it was meant to be a secret after all." He said.

You smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. Um, never expected to be dating a famous person." You said.

"I'm not really famous. That's why I wanted to talk. I don't want you to change knowing who I am or also am. I am still just me. Just a normal guy that fell in love with a normal girl in kind of an unfortunate place." He said taking both your hands in his.

He was serious and it showed in his eyes. Sure it was cool that you were dating Cry but more because it was prety funny that of all people it was you who he fell for, it didn't change anything for you. He was still Ryan, the guy that saved your ass and you cared for more then anything.

You gave him the most reassuring smile you could before kissing him. He smiled back.

"Nothing changes for me Ryan. I didn't fell in love with Cry this past few days."

You saw the relieve in his eyes and just couldn't leave it to tease him.

"Ofcorse now I know I do expect you to let me appear on your channel and I want you to make as famous as you are. Ow and let’s not forget that I want to meet PewDiePie and Sp00n and Cinamontoastken and let's not forget-" His eyes had turned to a small amount of despair almost as you summed it up like a rich bitch.

You bursted out laughing at the look on his face. When he realized what was going on he laughed too.

"You little witch." He says playfully.

He tickles you and pulls you over to him into his lap. You look up at him whipping away the tears from laughing.

"I love you." He says pulling you closer to kiss you.

Playfully you put your finger on your lips stopping him from kissing you. With your finger between both of your lips you smile.

"Promise me one thing." You say.

"The world if that's what you want." He says smiling.

Luckily Mika and Patsy were still at the back and Ryan and you had a little time for yourself.

"Promise me you will take me on a real normal date."

"My lady it will be so normal that you will be bored to hell and wish you were back in that wilderness in a cave." He says playfully.

He removes your hand and kisses you. Wrapping your arms around his neck you keep him close with one hand in his soft hair.

"Uhum." You hear behind you.

Both of you jolted at the unexpected sound of Mika's voice.

"I don't want to break the sweet moment because you two really fit together but I just wanted to say that we will be landing soon. So be prepared for, you know, the media and all." She said a bit awkward.

"The media?" You ask.

You had seen them but they were behind the fence were they not?

"Yeah. They can be kind of persistent and I promised Mr. Lads, though I hate to do it, that I would remind you guys not to say anything about what really happened."

"We won't say a thing. We already signed the contract Mika. Don't worry." Ryan said with a calming smile.

All you had to do was be quiet. Robert Lads had made sure the media would get a version of what happened that would be satisfying for them and enough for us to refuse to answer their questions if they asked anything.

"Nice. Okay well good then." Mika said a bit awkwardly.

You sat back up straight but didn't leave his lap. To break the silence you asked her something.

"So Mika why were you so eager to come with us?" The moment had been broken anyway so better just find out something about your new colleague.

Her face cleared up. "I haven't been in a plane or on the main land in like forever!" She said flopping down on her chair.

"Then how about your parents? If I may ask." Ryan asks curiously.

"My mom died and my dad raised me at the lab so that's all I ever knew. I'm pretty curious how it looks." She explained.

"Thanks Mika." You said.

"For what?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

"For this. The deal. Saving our asses."

"No problem." She smiled.

Patsy joins again with some kind of bowl filled with water.

"What's that? Thirsty Pats?" Mika asks looking at the water.

She turns her huge glasses towards all of you instead of the bowl. "This is nature! All the contact I have with it now. I put in some water cleaning leaves to wash out the filth of this thing it has been in." She said sitting on her own legs on the chair with her fingers in the bowl as she closes her eyes.

All of you laugh a little when she starts to make weird noises sounding like a bird with a cold. Suddenly the speakers in the plain crackle.

"We will land in ten minutes. Please put on your seatbelts. Home is closing in on us." The pilot says.

With a somehow happy sigh you slowly and a little reluctantly remove yourself from Ryan's arms to sit back on your own chair. Ten minutes, just ten more minutes.

A.N

Sorry if this chap was crappy XD. But your almost home. I would really like it to hear what you guys think of Patsy and Mika! Please tell me!!!

Here! Xp

Hope you still liked it gal's. *Big kiss* Love you! *Rin*