Chapter 30; Fulfilled mission.

A.N

Here we go peops. Putting all my energy and last efforts in this chap. Hope you enjoy! LOoOoOove Ya *Rin*

Mika had told all of you what they told the press so that none of you would lack any info and make a mistake. She told that when the plane landed all of you could run to your family's.

You remembered the small mission still burning in the side of your bag. Carefully you had asked if the family of the others who didn't survive would be there too. It was still kind of an touchy subject with both yourself and Ryan. Thinking of the others was hard. It filled every part of you with guild of what could have happened if you only done this or that. But there was no way to turn it back or change it now. What happened happened. Let bygones be bygones.

Mika told that they send an invitation to all but she wasn't sure if any would come. Ryan and you had also decides fast that the both of you would separate to great your family's and then after all was calmed down you two would introduce family's and tell you were together.

Before you knew it you were pushing your back higher up your back and followed behind Mika and Ryan to the exit. You held Ryan's hand as long as possible but when the door opened and you were off the stairs both of you let go.

The dark black hard ground felt familiar and almost calming under your feet again. You took a deep breath of fresh air. Well, more air smelling like cars and junk food and dirt but to you that was fresh. All of you separated there and then and when your parents came in your sight tears spilled. You dropped your bag at Mika's feet who stood there a bit awkwardly and ran towards them as they did the same.

You mother caught you and squished you in her arms but you couldn't care less. You hugged her back tight. No words came out as there was no place for them between the happy and relieved sobs. All the stress and being scared and all you kept back the past time came out now you were engulfed in your mother’s arms.

Your father followed suit in just seconds hugging you and your mother at once. After you all calmed down a bit your mother held you at arm length.

"My little girl. You became thinner." She said whipping some tears away from your face as she held you. "I am so happy you are all right and unharmed."

"We missed you so mutch. You will never take a plane anywhere again!" Your father said faking a serious voice trying to break the stressed atmosphere.

If only he knew that you would have to many more times to reach the island. Where you worked now. 

You talked some more and introduced them to Mika explaining she saved you at the lab, kind of. You leaft the part were they threatened you, following the lines you had been told to follow, so they would faster allow you to work there.

The media was going crazy and on every meter around the gates stood a reporter with a camera and heavy flashes around them from the camera's from papers to get the best shot. Suddenly two arms surrounded your shoulders.

You turned in his arms already knowing who it was. "Mom, let me introduce you to the girl of my dreams. (Y/n)." Ryan said as he turned you towards his parents and his siblings.

You stook out your hand and shook all theirs. Ryan and you introduced both the family's to each other. You received a few weird looks from both the family's.

"And now that we are truly introduced and all together again there is another thing that I- We want to tell all of you." Ryan said with you in his arms.