Chapter 4; So scared.

A.N

Hellooo! so here is chap 4 already! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! so now that that's done, this is gonna be the chapter in which it happens! But shit I can't tell you! Shithead, no spoiler to be seen. so enjoy.

You woke up from a violent shake and just for a minute you thought some idiot dared to shake you awake.

Slowly and absolutely not willingly you opened your eyes anyway. But there was nobody there. There was no shaking anymore and you realized that the sky outside was dark. Still sleepy you looked around a bit but you spotted nothing weird. But just as you were about to go back to sleep the shaking started again. Now you realized it was not someone but something that was shaking, and that something was the plane. A bit shocked and slightly scared you looked out the window to the wings but you saw no sparks or anything like in movies.

The intercom made his little sound before a woman's voice rang out.

"Hello passengers, we have a slight problem with a strong wind at the moment but don't worry. We have very good pilots flying and they have the situation under control. We will be arriving at the destination on time. Have a great flight." The lady said on a calming tone.

Annoyed you mumbled to yourself.

"These people, trying to make me scared for planes and shit with they're wind talk. Hope she is right about those pilots."

Still grumbling you settled back underneath the blanked, but once again you got interrupted by the plane shaking.

A loud creaking noise made it's way through the plane and people made scared noises. It sounded like metal, bending or breaking metal. You pushed the blanked off you and looked out the window again. Then an bang sounded loudly and people started screaming and yelling as all the lights went out in the plane and the only light we had was a bit of light from the outside.

Two of those flight girls came in, one stopped at the middle of this class and the other run to the other class. The woman in the middle looked distressed and desperate to hide it. loudly she shouted out to everyone.

"Please people calm down! (Almost wrote "calm your tits") Please go back to your seats and put on your seatbelts. I'm afraid that I have to ask everyone to put off their shoes now and sit in the emergency position!"

Your eyes got big as you realized what she meant. As fast as you could you did what she said. Another agonizing sound pierced the air in the plane followed by a small exploding sound and a light flash. You snapped your head to the side where the noise came from. Your side. The engine of the plane was now obviously on fire and wild burning sparks flashed by your little window.

The flight lady walked by and gently pushed you back into the emergency position with your hands on your head and your head on your knees.

Then everything went so fast. As many screams were filling your ears the plane suddenly toppled and the went almost in a straight line downwards. By the sudden fast and strong movement you hit your head hard against the back of your chair and everything becomes hazy.

The darkness of the plane disappears.

The flying sparks of fire disappear.

The darkness of the outside disappears.

The sound of the strong killing wind and the breaking metal disappear too.

And soon as you feel yourself drift of, even though you try to fight it, the only thing you have left is the rising fear inside you and the faces of your parents before your eyes before it all becomes completely black.

A.N

Yet another one done!  Ow btw the length of my chap's depends on what I wanna write in that one and how long my head feels like providing me with sustainance to do so, just saying. they will all be different lengths I'm afraid.