Chapter 17; Never seen.

A.N

More of Kirlyam! Xp and more of you! And more of Ryan! XD You guys are finally together! Ya happy? I am! And I made a few more from those animals up, curious? Then read WOMAN! Or man... sorry 'bout that (#*^*)/. Hit myself. I am feverishly trying to think how the hell to move on?!?! I probably will make up a way just before I start writing like I always do xp. I just need to find the time, it has been quite bizzy but hey! for you guys I'll do everything! ^=^~ Can't neglect ma sweetie’s right? nops, so I won't. Btw my sister dragged me into the Avengers! I...LOVE...THOR AND LOKI!  And I posted the first thingy of my own Avenger story so go read! XD I'm not here to talk about my obsessions though. lov ya ma sweet little adventure lovers. <(^-º)/ *Rin*

The loud cry's from Kirlyam outside sounded as the sun came up. It sounded like he was playing with something and making his playful funny noises with it.

"Can you please put off your zebra alarm clock I'm still trying to sleep here!" Giuseppe said half asleep.

Annoyed you wiggled your way out of Ryan's grip on you. He still slept and so did Patsy. As you laid the blanked back you already missed being under it with him.

"I'll go look what he's doing." You said not happy at all that you had to wake up completely.

Yawning you walked outside to find Kirlyam playing a bit like a dog with some little dragon like animal. It was completely white except for a light shade of blue on the wings and a row of green spikes from his head to the point of it's tail. He looked a bit like a miniature horse combined with a dragon. His head was a little round with two big blue eyes in them. As it made playful sounds you saw absolutely no tooth in it's mouth. You noticed that the back and frond legs were divided in three parts instead of two. It came half way Kirlyam and only thanks to a sharp light green blade on it's round white head.

Together they played around a bit. Biting at each other and kicking a bit. Challenging like dogs do with their backs up and frond down. A natural smile appeared on your face. They looked so cute together. The little dragon made a barf like sound and suddenly four more flew around. Same size same colors. An way louder sound rang though the air and all the little dragons looked back to the woods. You did a few steps closer to the edge where Kirlyam and the little dragons were and saw a whole group of those dragons big and small. The bigger ones were certainly twice and a half as big as you were. Four of the dragons flew away back to the group but one stayed and looked curious at you.

"Hello little guy." You said sticking out your hand at him.

He sniffed it carefully, made a cute sound and bit your fingers playfully. Ryan and Giuseppe came out of the cave probably wondering why Kirlyam was not quite yet.

Ryan sat down next to you.

"Wauw, they look awesome." He said looking his eyes out like a little kid.

The little dragon carefully walked to Ryan's lap. He crawled on his legs and curled up. Ryan laughed and scratched him under his toothless mouth. He made a cute sound with his eyes closed out of pleasure and his beak open a little.

Patsy grabbed a piece of meat and threw it up in the air.

'Where did she come from?!' You thought looking astonished.

Ryan looked the same way. The little dragon had flew of his lap opened it's wings and grabbed the chunk of meat in his toothless mouth while flying by. He landed neatly before you and laid it down.

"Patsy, how is he gonna chew it without tooth?!" You said laughing.

The little dragon opened his mouth and razor sharp very small tooth shot out of his gum. He ripped pieces off the meaty ball and swallowed it after just three chews.

"Well who expected that. The little rat has tooth." Giuseppe said sarcastically.

The bigger dragon called out again and the little one took the meat and flew off looking back a few times.

Ryan and you stood back up and decided to get your stuff, eat and start to move. You were all awake anyway and with Kirlyam so awake there was probably no way you guys could have any sleep more anyway. Ready to go once again the whole pack of dragons below us started to cry out. Within three minutes they all flew up like a big group of birds. They looked beautiful but that was not what you looked at for long. Not far behind where the group of dragon's had been just seconds ago now rose a twice as big dragon up from between the tree's. It was all red, had no wings and big horns like an Aries.

It's long neck rose above the tree's. It yawned loudly and showed it's big fangs. Kirlyam whined and pulled your shirt as if you tell you to move now. It didn't really sounded like such a bad idea because the platform was on the same height as the animals head.

"Ryan." You looked at him wanting to say that but stopped.

He nodded and signed to Patsy and Giuseppe to follow. You intertwined your fingers with Ryan's and held on to his arm tightly. Kirlyam, like he now kept doing, got a hold of your blouse again and held on like a baby elephant does with it's mothers tail. Quietly you all moved down hill and watched the giant dragon move past. You had held your breath and now that he had passed and climbed over a part of the mountain a little further away smoothly you dared to breath out again.

"What was that thing?" Giuseppe asked pushing his bag straight.

"I don't know. I guess we should move. This is the last ring of wilderness we need to struggle trough before we reach safety. Or so I hope." Ryan said gripping your hand tightly.

You squished his hand back to reassure him you were gonna make it together. He smiled softly at you. A smile filled with love and strength and you returned it.

A.N

Am I crazy or are my chaps getting longer and longer? They are aren't they? I can't really see it 'cause I type it all on my phone. My smart phone XD sounds so funny. I have a very smart phone, you? xp. But if I compare it with earlier chaps it is longer. maybe I should start making them a little smaller again xp. First you could easily read it in 30 minutes and now you need at least an hour to read them XD. like; "Honey, are you coming! Dinner is ready." "Mom not now I'm almost half way this chapter. gaaawd she makes these chaps long!" XD so hereby sorry to all the annoyed mothers and fathers thanks to me \(○÷○)/ Don't shoot me!!! haha lov ya ma sisters in sane X) *Rin* Btw, I have a song in my head; Nightcore - Daughters of darkness. Don't like the music that mutch though but still can't get it out of my head.