Four-(Criss's p.o.v.)

I was just waking up from my restless slumber when one of the nurses came in and told me that my family just made it into the building and was wanting to see me...I sat up in the bed and tried to wake myself up...when she brought my mommy and two...no three brothers in to see me...after they took their turns to give me a hug and kiss...I told them that I was sorry for putting them thru so much worry...but I obviously didn't have any control over the situation...I kind of snapped out of it and asked Stoney how my motorcycle...was...he patted me on the back and said with a heavy heart...that he had to bury it in my back yard...there was nothing left of it...and he was shocked as hell to know that I didn't get killed from that type of wreck.

I turned to JD and Costa and asked them what I missed...since I've been sleeping...Costa gave an insecure smile...and walked to the window...while JD turned to face him and sat down on the bed beside him and slowly said Lynn divorced him...and took Dimi and his home away from him...how she managed to get away with it was still unknown to him...but just a week ago it was finalized...and he hasn't been himself since...then he laid down beside me as I wrapped my good arm around him...and held him close to me and told him that I would do everything in my power to get his daughter & my niece back. He told me to let it go that it was over with and she won...but I told myself...not by a longshot...that Dimi was my niece...and I was never going to turn my back on family...like Lynn did to us.

But when I noticed that talking about it was making JD more miserable...I decided to change the subject...and told them that in three days both of my casts would come off...then the grueling physical therapy would come next...but by then I would be so ready for it...so I could get out of this damned hospital...then I quickly looked up at the nurse and told her nothing personal...as I chuckled a little bit...I just hated hospitals. She smiled back at me and said she wouldn't hold it against me...that I was a rather good patient. I began to tease her and said that I was just being a good patient to her...because I thought she was cute...which I knew it would make her blush...but I couldn't resist.

She walked over and took my IV's out and said I no longer needed them...then told me I better behave...I giggled a little and told her I would be better as soon as my arm and leg was out of these casts. After she gave me another smile and a slight tap on my head...she left the room so I could have some more time alone with my family...JD finally fell asleep in the bed with me...and Costa looked at me and asked me what the doctor meant by me having very horrific nightmares everytime I closed my eyes...which also sparked an interest in my mom's eyes...I gave a little sigh...and told them that the doctor told me several times that it was common for coma patients to suffer from it...and they promised that after a while they would go away.

My mother came up to me and asked me what they were about...I told her most of them were blurry...then some of them would show me people dying in fire...and falling debris of buildings...then I'd hear people screaming...and running for cover...but not finding it...then the scariest vision I had...was when it showed me that Serenity was completely destroyed...then I looked at all of them...and said with them inside it...my mother wrapped her arm around me and said it was just a bad dream and that they were all safe...and it was ok for me to sleep...but what I didn't tell her...was that my inner knowing told me that what I was seeing wasn't merely just nightmares...it was telling me that something very bad was going to happen in Las Vegas...and it was going to be massive destruction...with lots of lives taken...I just couldn't figure out what it was...yet.

It was getting very late...and the nurse came in and told my family that visitation hours was over...and that I needed to have my rest for first thing in the morning was a few more tests...then the removal of his casts...I looked over at her and said I thought that wasn't for two more days...but the nurse said with a smile that the doctor said tomorrow would be just as good. I jumped with joy on the inside and told her I was so ready for that...then my mother woke JD up from my side...and told him that it was time to leave until tomorrow...he stood up and gave a slight stretch and said a little humorously that it was the best sleep he's had in a long time...I snickered at him and told him it didn't do much wonders on my good arm though...it was completely asleep.

JD gave me a hug and kiss...and told me he was sorry for that...then added that he would see me tomorrow...and after my other arm was out of the cast he'd sleep on it too...I chuckled at him and told him he was more than welcome to anytime he needed it...Costa reached over and kissed me on the forehead and told me to rest good...then my mommy came over and held me close to her heart...and told me thru a few tears that she was so happy that I was ok...then she told me not to scare her anymore...I wrapped my free arm around her and hugged her back and told her that I was going to be fine...and I was sorry for worrying them all...then they all told me to rest good and that they would be staying in my room at the Luxor until I got released...I snickered at them all and told them that they all had keys to it...so it was their room too.