Twenty-(Kc's p.o.v.)

Time went on and Sully and Sandy finally got the nerve to go back to Boston...and start their lives over again...only this time around Sandy was carrying their first bun in the oven. Klayton and I moved out a couple weeks ago...which made him one extremely happy camper...even though for his love for me...he took me to Serenity all the time for visits. Criss and Kim were throwing yet another celebration...not only did JD and Rachel have their baby a week ago...but Kim found out that she was containing angel number two.

Not that Klayton was excited about it...he was just more excited because I was carrying his son...and he pretty much had a one track mind...when it came to me and his son...and he was clinging to me like static cling...every time his son kicked he was right there asking if I was OK...he was so cute...but rather irritating and a little over possessive at times...not to mention extremely protective. But I loved him so much...Tommy, Costa, and his now wife came back to celebrate with us on our pregnancies in the family...Tommy grabbed me and asked me what I was going to name the little man...as he put his hand on my belly...I giggled as I told him that Klayton and I decided on naming him Kiefer Nicolas Scott.

Sandy told us all that she picked their daughters name already and it was going to be Hayley Skylar Erna...We all looked at Criss and asked him what he was going to name their baby that was on its way...he said beens he was having a little girl this time he thought about naming her Casey Lyn Sarantakos after her godmother...as he looked right at me...I gave him a smile and told him it was an adorable name. We all gathered out in the back yard around the swimming pool for a huge reunion/BBQ party...Stoney and I danced the longest even after the music stopped playing...Criss, Kim, Johnny, Sully, and Sandy were all in the swimming pool playing with the beach ball. Dimitra was sitting in a lawn chair drinking a lemonade and reading in the shade enjoying the evening with her family.

JD was snoozing in the chair beside her while Rachel was rubbing sun screen on him so he wouldn't gripe about being a crispy critter later...Costa and his girl were working at the grill getting steaks and fries grilled for dinner...with Tommy in the house preparing a huge salad large enough to feed a small army...young Dimi and Johnny got tired of playing in the pool and ran over to the swing set...with Criss's newest additions to the family...two very large German Shepard's named Chicklet and Oso. Hammie came out with Tommy and jumped in Dimitra's lap wanting to be loved on for a while. Tommy helped Costa and his girlfriend set the picnic table...then placed the food down and hollered at all of us to come and get it.

A few more years went by and the city of Vegas was now in major reconstruction mode and had most of all the buildings back up and people were flocking back to live and have fun again...Klayton was finally holding our son high in his arms and being the world's greatest daddy and husband...Criss was having quite the headache juggling his career, his two kids, his wife, and his pets...but he couldn't have been happier with the challenge...JD and Rachel and their kids moved back to Long Island where they decided to live a slower paced environment...Costa and his wife decided to hang with my brother Tommy and chase tornadoes...because they both loved the rush it gave them...and Tommy was happy because he didn't have to work alone anymore.

Sully and Sandy were juggling their life with their daughter...and his constant traveling for touring with his band Godsmack...but they all loved that life...and never had a dull moment with each other. As for me and my loving hubby...he put me and his son first...then his job of making music...and when he went on tour me and his little man were right there cheering him on the loudest...then when we were at home...we had our cat Stutter, and a huge behemoth of a dog his name was Xristos. No matter what we all were doing...we always made time for our family...and had reunions and get together parties...and all the kids knew each of us as Aunts and Uncles...we remained one big happy family...no matter how long we stayed apart.

Stoney and I were at Criss's house spending a few weeks with him and Kim...when we heard over the radio that their was a tornado warning in effect for the Las Vegas area...I looked at them and said that's all we need...one disaster after another...Criss chuckled at the thought as we all gathered up and headed to his basement...but it was nothing to us...for we all were very used to living underground...after three hours of sirens ringing, wind blowing and hail dropping like bombs...everything went silent...Klayton and Criss went up first...to check it out...while we were holding our babies...moments later Klayton slid back down and said it was all clear...and the main storm went around us all.

Dimitra was happy and ran up the stairs...for she didn't want to live underground anymore...which made me and Kim snicker a little bit while telling Criss and Klayton that she was very spry for an elderly gal running up those stairs...Dimitra gave a laugh and said she could do amazing things too when she was motivated enough. We all slowly followed her up and began to make some lunch for everyone while the kids got placed back into their playpen. Then as we all sat around the table as the guys served us our meals we all looked at each other and loved the fact that thru thick and thin we all were always there for each other...I held onto my hubby's hand as we ate with lil Kiefer sitting on both of our lap drinking some juice...and as I smiled up at him I knew that no matter what...he would always be there for me...and I loved him to no end.

                                                            ~*THE END*~