Five-(Criss's p.o.v.)

The next morning I woke up and was overly excited to get my casts off...but not very wanting to do the physical therapy thing...but I knew I needed to do it if I wanted to get out of here...so I played the good patient...for my sweet and cute nurse and it was just last night that I found out her name was Rachel...she followed the doctor in and helped remove my leg cast first...then she slowly bent it back and forth at the knee just to make sure that it healed right...while the doctor was removing my arm cast...then just for extra measure she tickled my foot...telling me she needed to make sure that I still had complete feeling in my feet and toes...I giggled and told her my feet and toes were just fine.

The doctor successfully removed the cast then asked me to make a fist...then twist my wrist around...so I did...and he said I was doing a great job...I was over willing and said I wanted to try and walk...so I turned around and put both of my feet on the floor...and slowly stood up...without the doctor or Rachel noticing and almost broke my nose on the floor...but like magic Stoney was right there to catch me...as he told me playfully that the floor was no place for my nose...Rachel and the doctor turned around as I chuckled a little bit and said I moved a little bit too fast on that first step. After Stoney gave me my balance back I used him as a crutch...as he told me that my family would be there shortly...that he got bored of being in the room...so he walked over a little early.

The doctor and Rachel left the room as Stoney kept helping me walk around the room to strengthen up my leg...the doctor came back in and asked if I needed him to get a physical therapist in here...but Stoney removed his sunglasses and said hell no! that he was the best thing in physical therapy...I could ever get...the doctor cleared his throat and said very well then left the room again...Klayton snickered and said plus it would save me about $2,500 dollars in medical bills...Rachel came back in with my family...but as I was about to ask JD how he was feeling...I noticed him talking very nicely with her...and helping her pull her heavy cart into the room to get ready to clean it out...beens I was moving out of the emergency rooms and going downstairs to the swing-bed rooms...which the next step after that was being signed out...and going home.

Costa didn't notice...but my mom did...and she came out and said that I didn't get any sleep last night did I...I gave a slight sigh and told her that it didn't matter that they were just dreams. Then I kissed her and told her not to worry about it...even though I was really worried about it...I had Stoney walk with me to where JD was and gave him a hug from behind and told him that he shouldn't be flirting with my nurse that it wasn't right...then I kissed him on the cheek and told him that it was my job...then I smiled at Rachel and told her that I gave my brother my job of flirting with her...then added that he was a very cool guy...Rachel blushed a little bit...but stood up for herself and JD and said she was fully aware that JD was a nice guy...then she added that she really liked talking with him.

JD gave her a hesitant smile and said he really liked talking with her too...Costa just gave a silent chuckle to himself as he smiled at his mom...as he said JD might just be officially over his heartache over losing Lynn...and with me promising to help with getting Dimi back...JD could possibly turn out to be ok...and maybe even better off with this nurse than he was with Lynn...Dimitra snickered as she patted on Costa and said love don't happen quite that quickly...that just because Rachel likes him...doesn't mean that they would get together...Costa smiled then looked over at Stoney and me...and said that I always told them to never look at the negative side of things...that anything was possible if the mind was set on it strong enough...then we all looked over at JD and Rachel...and said that their minds were pretty well set...then we all chuckled a little bit without catching JD's and Rachel's attention.

Rachel pulled away and said she had to go back to work...then she looked over at Klayton and told him he could help me get to the elevator so she could set me up in my new room...for the next couple days until the doctor gave me the ok to leave. After Stoney got me sat down on the bed of my new room...I asked him how he was doing with all of his music and shit...he chuckled at me and said doing great with all his music and shit...then I asked him how he and his girlfriend Jessica were getting along...he looked at me and took his sunglasses off and said with a satisfying grin...that another bitch bit the dust...I shook my head and smacked it into my hand...and told him he went thru girls like I did drinking water.

Dimitra, Costa, and JD came down shortly after I was all settled in...and asked how long they would have to wait until I could go home...that's when Rachel came back into the room...and told us all that I could leave tomorrow afternoon after the doctor signs my release form...that there was nothing else they could do for me...that the rest was up to me...I smiled at her and told her that was the greatest news I heard all day. My family stayed with me all that afternoon and evening and even had dinner with me at the hospital...then when it came time to sleep...my mom and two brother's went back to my suite...but this time beens I was in a swing-bed room he stayed with me so he could continue to help me with my P.T.