Six-(Klayton's p.o.v.)

That morning as I was sitting down watching my brother sleeping...I noticed his eyes running wildly behind his eyelids...and I walked closer to him and knelt down...to hear what he was saying...because he was mumbling in his sleep...and it was in Greek. Luckily, I learned how to speak his language when we were in high school together...it was actually kind of fun to learn...so we could talk with each other and no one around us ever knew what we were talking about...accept for his family. 

Just as I was about to wake him up he jumped out of the bed and into my arms screaming and hollering that he can't save them!!...I held onto him tightly...and calmed him down...then asked him to tell me what it was that he was seeing exactly...Criss wiped the tears from his face...and said mass destruction...people dying and screaming for their lives...falling debris, and fire. I thought about it and said it sounded like a tornado, or a bomb maybe...like a terrorist attack...Criss looked up at me and said he thought of that...then he stood up and put his shoes on...and said he wanted to get the hell out of this hospital. I gave him a condolencing hug and told him he had to wait until afternoon...because his doctor wasn't in yet.

Criss gave a sigh and plopped back in the bed...and changed the subject and asked me how his brother was doing with his nurse. I looked over at him...and told him that I saw them taking a nice walk toward the park when I was looking thru the window earlier. I changed the subject back down to his visions...Criss gave me a grumble and said he didn't want to talk about them anymore...I playfully smacked him on the head and told him that when he had visions like that...and repetitively happening...to him...it usually meant something...was getting ready to happen for real...and if it was bad as all that hollering that he did every time he slept...that it wasn't something I was wanting to ignore or take lightly...because I have been his friend for too long and knew too much about his visions really happening not to believe in them.

Criss looked at me and asked what was there to do...because he didn't know what it was, when it was going to happen, or why...I gave him a slight smack on his cheek...to snap him out of his momentary hysteria he put himself in...and told him that we both had friends and family in the city...and if it was in danger...we needed to tell them...so we could give them a chance to make it to safety...or something. Criss looked at me and gave a cynical laugh...and said who in the hell was going to listen to his rantings and ravings and believe him...especially after he had this accident. I looked directly into my brother's eyes and told him I believed him...which is why I was heading down to Sunset Strip to collect Sully who was doing a concert for some kind of benefit.

Just as I headed out of the room Dimitra and Costa went into the room to visit him...until his doctor came to release him...so he could go home...but they came up with a nice juicy steak and cheese melt for him to eat...which was better than the nasty hospital food he was eating...when I made it to where Sully was performing for the kids with cancer benefit...I moved up to the stage and watched until he caught sight of my flaming red hair...then he took a break from the tunes and told the kids that he had a special guest that just decided to make his appearance for the cause...when I saw all the kids jump up and cheer I didn't have the heart not to jump on the stage and give them a killer performance just to help Sully out.

After three or so hours of performing, I almost forgot what I went there for in the first place until he asked me if I heard from Criss lately...then I slapped my face...which made all the kids laugh and giggle as they were eating their ice cream and cake...so just for the hell of it I made a few silly face expressions at them...then I turned to Sully and told him about Criss...and what he's been seeing in his premonitions after he woke up from his coma...and that I truly believed in what he was seeing...it was going to happen...but none of us knew what it was...or when it was going to happen. Sully listened intently and after I finished he said he was with me 110%...and all I had to do was tell him what he needed to do...and he would be on it like donkey kong.

I looked at him and told him with a sigh that all I knew now was that something very terrible was going to happen...and we needed to get all our friends and family into some kind of shelter before it happened...most of the people wouldn't believe Criss or anyone about the sky falling unless they witnessed it for themselves...and by that time it would be too late...Sully asked me how much time I thought we had...but I didn't have an answer for that either...he got on the phone and called his girlfriend Sandy and told her to get to the concert ASAP...once he got off the phone...he said he knew of an old school that was used as a bomb shelter back in the day...and it would probably be the closest and safest place in Las Vegas to be...and it was enormous.

I nodded my head in approval and told him to get as many of his friends/family to go with him...then I jumped back in my car...and headed back to the hospital because I knew it was just about time for Criss to be signed out...and I was the only one with some wheels...so I had to be there...beens Dimitra and my two other brothers came to Vegas by plane...they didn't have a vehicle. Twenty minutes later, I was back in the hospital...and just as I went into the doors...Criss walked out and grabbed my arm and said there was no one in there for me to see...then he told me to take him home...Dimitra, JD, and Costa came out shortly and hopped in the back seat...then I took them all to the Luxor.