Asking me to move in

Y/N POV

I'm so glad I've finally got rid of that of my chest. I was worried that Conor wouldn't bother listening to me as I was stupid. But I was wrong again. So what. I'm not bothered.

Conor's POV

I'm so glad that has got that story of her chest. I was worried about her so much. I haven't told her yet but I love her and I have for about two years now. I was scared just in case she didn't. I'm going to ask her to move in with me. Weather she agrees or not is a different matter. I hope she does, so I can catch up on what I have missed out on for a while.

Y/N POV

As I looked up from my phone and saw Conor in deep thought. I look down at my phone and see that Caspar had text me.

Caspar- Hey Y/N. Want to meet. Me, Oli, Joe and Josh are going to a restaurant for dinner. Oh can you ask Conor to please? I don't know whether Jack is going to be joining us yet.xx

You- I will be coming and Conor said that he will also be joining us on this dinner on a fine day. XX

Caspar- thanks see you at four at the restaurant. And make sure your on time. Not saying your always late or anything. Xx

You- ha ha. I'm never late and see you at four then. Bye bye xx.

Caspar- bye bye xx

That was sorted. I had a shower and shave and got into my ripped skinny jeans and my markipleir pink mostashe. Don't judge. I'm a huge fan. Anyways I applied a bit of mascara on and went and got my shoes on.

Minutes later Conor came in the hallway. He came towards me and said " can I ask a question please." I nodded. " It may seem a shock but seen as we are like brother and sister, will you move in with me?"

Well when he said it was a shock but hell I didn't think it was that bad. But of course I would like to move in with Conor. So I nodded in response.

Well here goes a new chapter in my life. And as for my ex, I don't need to worry about him. He had been drink driving and been in a serious road collision and had so many injuries he didn't survive.