Flashback+ encounter

Flashback

It was a moonlit night in January. Tears was running down my face as I was running away from the abuse that was my ex.

I just reached two million subscribers on YouTube. Obviously I was happy about that. But one person wasn't. My boyfriend. A full on abuser that has abused every girlfriend he had. I remember telling him that I had reached that far and he wasn't happy about it. So he started his abuse on me.

So that night I ran out and ran as far away as I can. Deep in a dark alley way so if he did here me leave then he wouldn't find me. As the tears fell my breath become heavier. I could here someone call my name. It was a a he.

"Y/N" shouted the mystery guy. I slowed down. I recognized the voice. Someone I loved for a while but then left without a trace. And I still love him. But did he return to here to stay or to visit.

The encounter

The panting behind me grew closer and closer. "Conor" I say as he stood behind me. He replied " Thats me don't wear it out. Anyway what are you doing here?"" I ran away from my ex boyfriend as the abuse kicked in. I'm staying in the street from now on." I replied with my whole body shaking. ' You can't and you won't. Come back to my apartment and we can speak about this in the morning' he said.