Moving in

Y/N POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I got dressed and brushed my hair then ran into to the kitchen and ruffled Jack's hair. I gathered Conor wasn't up yet so left him be. Didnt want to wake him. I've done it before and it's not a good idea is I got a slap round the face.

I looked up at Jack and said " by the way I am moving in today if that's ok. I feel it's time I should. So if you not doing anything today would you mind helping me. We only need to bring a few things as my friend is moving In there and I'm letting her have most of the furniture." He looked back at me and said " Well I'm not busy so I'll help you but Conor has a few meetings today so he won't be able to help till tomorrow. So what do we need to bring back here then."

I had to think about for a little while about it. So then I said to him" I will need to go there to try and remember what I need.   I promise it's not a lot of things. Just a suitcase of clothes, a bag of shoes some bedding and things like that.  Shouldn't take to long hopefully. And what kind of meetings are Conor going to.  I'm interested.''

Jack's POV

Wow she doesn't have a lot things for a girl. This girl is great. "  Wow you don't have a lot of stuff do you. Conor is  having a meeting with his manager about something he won't tell me then another one about going to Vid-Con  next year. Let's eat breakfast then move your stuff." " Ok then."

So she went and woke Conor up as it was eight thirty and he needed to eat before he went out. She had Sia everything to Conor about moving in today and he said it was fine. We ate breakfast together and then washed everything. Conor went out in an taxi to his meeting and I drove in the car to Y/N house to collect all her stuff. When she said she didnt have a lot of things she was damn right, she didnt. We managed to fit it in the car. We had two loads so it was perfectly fine.
Y/N POV

We got everything in my room. I only had one suitcase and four bags to sort out so it wasn't that bad. We started to unpack at twelve a d finished at ten past four or five.