Movie night

Conor's POV
I hung up the phone to them. Wow I thought. What a day. There was so annoying. But I'm so glad that I'm going home to Y/N and Jack. They are having a movie night and are watching Bambi. It's a great movie.

As I got home I smelt chocolate chip cookies Popcorn and banana milkshake. I thought to myself that this is going to be the best night ever. Bambi lasts roughly and hour and ten minutes.  I walk into the living room to see them sat looking though dvds to watch after Bambi.

"Hey you two.  I'm back now. So I was thinking after watching Bambi if we could watch  Paper planes"  Jack replied " course we can. We was planning to watch that anyway after Bambi anyway."

I was happy I  could watch that again. As they was in their pajamas I decided to get in mine.  After I did that I went and joined them on the sofa under that fluffy white blanket Y/N had brought me a couple of years ago when we was great friends.

As we was watching Bambi I saw Y/N crying a little. I new why. This movie always made her cry a little when Bambi's mum dies. It always made me feel that way. I don't know why. As the movie carried on I saw my eyes flicker slowly as the end of paper planes ended. By now it was 22:23. I think it was time for bed.

I said " I'm gong bed  I don't know about you though"  All I got in response was a nod. Y/N said " I best get going then if your going to bed" Jack then mumbled " I don't think you are as it is late and you are tired. You can sleep in the spare room which is going to be the room you are going to when you move in." She replied with a yes and went into the room. Little does she now that most of her stuff was already there.